ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rj54 A*a

Clio 1.8 16v
Followed you down Longbridge Lane and Hopwood Hill, tonight around 8pm.......

Sure there was a Cliosport sticker in the back!!

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Wey hey! Ive finally been spotted!!! I was going so slow cus i was showing the girl on the moped they way back home from northfield! But she cant get much above 35mph lol! Was so tempted to give it some when I saw you lol, Was that the naples valver with angel eyes? Looks well nice!

Clio 1.8 16v
Yes thats my Valver with the angel eyes....I fitted them Christmas Day!....Present from my Boyfriend hahaha!!

Glad you didnt give it some, I had no fuel!!

You might see me about town in a Pearl White Ph1 Renault 5 GT Turbo too!!

Glad to have finally seen someone, my valver is off to the garage next week for some work on the rear quarter, owned her since december and am loving clio ownership!

Nice to meet ya!!

Caz.

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Caz 755 said:
Glad you didnt give it some, I had no fuel!!

You zoomed off towards Redditch though lol!

Looked really nice though, nice n shiny too!

What work you having done on it?

Clio 1.8 16v
I'm having the passenger side rear quarter repaired.... Some nice man in a white van caved it in.....You saw the good side!!

I T-cut it just to bring it up a bit and see the real damage, it looks a hell of a lot better than it did, but it still needs doing, I think im gonna have as much of the rust and bubbles etc i can get done in one go too.

Hopefully the decat will be fitted this weekend, so you'll probably hear me coming next time anyway haha....

Where you based??

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
I live in wythall, But the mrs lives in Northfield. I work In Redditch though, so go up and down there alot.

Yourself?

Clio 1.8 16v
Im in Northfield.....well more Longbridge....Next door to deceased Rover, by L.A.Fitness..... Am regularly around Redditch and Alverchurch area tho, I'll keep an eye out for you!!