ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road to LeMans 2010 (12th/13th June)... you game?

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
amazing!

im a dab hand when it cooks to camp cooking too haha...

eggy toast and beans in the morning anyone?
im usually the 1st up so breakfast is usually ready and waiting haha

(drools at thought of eggy toast and beans)

Sweet, looks like your cooking mine and Gem's breakfast then ;)

Better than yours. C*nt.
I'm out of this one. Won't be about to sort out the organisation of it. Have fun guys and gals!

:( shame

anywayz... i wont be cooking fcuk all. im a man of leisure innit ;)

i expect my meals to be served with some juice and i'll be bringing my bib, ktnx

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
tbh ill cook for an army, just supply me with ingreaience between me, gem and riad it sounds like we will be the best fed campers on site

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
As said, i've got an electric cool bag thats the exact same as a fridge! So we can put bacon etc in that! Cant believe we've had ou first pull out :(

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
tbh ill cook for an army, just supply me with ingreaience between me, gem and riad it sounds like we will be the best fed campers on site

Too right lol ;)

As said, i've got an electric cool bag thats the exact same as a fridge! So we can put bacon etc in that! Cant believe we've had ou first pull out :(

Sounds good mate, I'm seriously thing about taking a calapsable grill so we can take some meat and stick it int there if thats ok :) oh and dont worry we'll still have a good time, unless the earth opens and swallows me up I know we'll be there :)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ill see if i can fabricate something, £30 for one weekend seems alot for a grill.

sure can bost something up :D
tbh all we need is a tin base and a BBQ top :D

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
ill see if i can fabricate something, £30 for one weekend seems alot for a grill.

sure can bost something up :D
tbh all we need is a tin base and a BBQ top :D

I suppose given that im the engineering manager of a sheet metal company I could look at getting sumin done :eek:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
lmafo... yes id imagine your probably the best person to get on it!

that way we can leave it there when its all dirty n minging..

oo and you can make one side like a solid griddle for mushrooms n onion rings haha

BG 182
got some of my camping stuff out of the garage today, talking of cool boxes and stuff my mum might have aone off those plug inyour car fridges if so ill sort it out for the trip.

Octavia vRS tfsi
Hmmmm.

Been doing the man maths on this one and what's involved in coming from Ireland. Can someone link me to the race ticket that you guys are all buying, there's a load of different options on the LeMans website.

Octavia vRS tfsi
I'll have to read through more of the thread and see what the details are, but are you guys crossing on Friday morning or Thursday evening?

Octavia vRS tfsi
Pah, we'd have to cross to Holyhead on Wednesday to meet up with your group. If I get it together we'd be on the Thursday 08.45 to Holyhead and the 18.00 chunnel and do the 4h to LeMans that evening or else early Friday am.

irish, if you get to holyhead its a 2 hour drive to manchester and your welcome to stay at mine to convoy down on the morning we catch the ferry.

i was meant to be staying at rich n gems but they'll be like 25 of us staying there at this rate

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
I've all got tents so u can stay in the garden once the living room floor has filled up ;)
imagine how good all those rs's will look outside the house lol

Black Clio GT
gutted, im not going to be able to make it this year, the mrs has put her foot down and said that we havnt got a hol booked together yet so is looking at being away lemans weekend on purpose so cant even use fcs as a back up, i did say she could come with aswell :-(

1.1---Naith---Ferry Paid - Camping Paid - Race Ticket Paid
1.2---Riad----Ferry Paid - Camping Paid - Race Ticket Paid
2.3---Rich----Ferry Paid - Camping Paid - Race Ticket Paid
3.4---Gemma- Ferry Paid - Camping Paid - Race Ticket Paid
3.5---Laura---Ferry paid - Camping Paid - Race Ticket Paid
4.6---Gaz ----Ferry Paid - Camping Paid - Race Ticket Paid
4.7--PassengerFerry Paid - Camping Paid - Race Ticket Paid
5.8---MisterC-Ferry Paid
6.9---Matty---Ferry Paid - Camping Paid - Race Ticket Paid
7.10.--Sy----------------- Camping Paid - Race Ticket Paid
8.11--Fred----Ferry Paid
9.12--Mike182-Ferry Paid