ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Road Day @ RS Tuning

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi people.

I've been talking to a few close mates about a rolling road day at RS Tuning near Leeds and they where up for it.

So I've rang them and they are happy for us to go down on the Saturday the 23rd of July.

Prices are;

£40 EACH for 10 cars or less.
£35 EACH for 10 cars or more.

I know we can get more than 10 people so if your up for this please put your name below.

Thanks, Sam!

RS Tuning:
8 Castleton Close, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS12 2DS

Last edited:
  recaro'd 172 rep
1. Bonxy
2. daveski
3. Jacko
4. -KarL-
5. Fast_ad13
6. Rich_172
7.latza probably in a fettled saxo vts :)+ 2 ( corsa vxr + sx200) if you lads dont mind

1. Bonxy
2. daveski
3. Jacko
4. -KarL-
5. Fast_ad13
6. Rich_172
7.latza probably in a fettled saxo vts + 2 ( corsa vxr + sx200) if you lads dont mind
8. Jon.G

Need to see what the T has!

172 Cup
I would have came to this but im at the races in newcastle :(...if anything changes i'll defo tag along though!

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
1. Bonxy
2. daveski
3. Jacko
4. -KarL-
5. Fast_ad13
6. Rich_172
7.latza probably in a fettled saxo vts + 2 ( corsa vxr + sx200) if you lads dont mind
8. Jon.G
9. Savi - In a Corsa C Turbo diesel

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
1. Bonxy
2. daveski
3. Jacko
4. -KarL-
5. Fast_ad13
6. Rich_172
8. Jon.G
10. Chris205

Trophy Turbo :)
1. Bonxy
2. daveski
3. Jacko
4. -KarL-
5. Fast_ad13
6. Rich_172
8. Jon.G
10. Chris205
11. Andyrg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Might be worth pm'ing Jenic re this one as I know there was a thread for one in the Yorkshire section but it never got sorted.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'm quite interested to see what the Cup will pull, compared to the ph1 I last had on pauls rollers

clio 182
1. Bonxy
2. daveski
3. Jacko
4. -KarL-
5. Fast_ad13
6. Rich_172
8. Jon.G
10. Chris205
11. Andyrg
12. Scunny_182

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'm sure the ph1 will pull more than your cup!!! :rasp:

haha maybe now it will owen ;) sneaky turbo. Wouldn't mind a ride out in the old beast at some point when you get chace.

Last time it was at RST in my ownership it made 162bhp but I left it outside running for 20 mins to make sure the cold start limiter was off when I think about it the heat build up won't have helped its result :(

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Its all booked up so i just need to ring them with a rough number of people to expect during the week before! :)

Can I post this on another Renault forum to see if anyone is interested?

I guess so.

Might be worth pm'ing Jenic re this one as I know there was a thread for one in the Yorkshire section but it never got sorted.

Ive told Jenic and he said he was going to contact his area.

Will see what I'm working closer to the day and might pop down and be happy if mine makes 150

Comon Scott. We aint seen you since 2007!! :eek:

Am defo up for this. Wot times are we lookin at?

Probs going to be an all day thing. Ill try and maybe organise a meeting point for some of the locals. Ill find out the times when i ring them though.

Thanks guys. Sam!

clio 182 'full fat'
im coming .....
1. Bonxy
2. daveski
3. Jacko
4. -KarL-
5. Fast_ad13
6. Rich_172
8. Jon.G
10. Chris205
11. Andyrg
12. Scunny_182
13. NATHAN182 +1 (mr2 3.0 v6)

A friend of mine is going to tag along as well and run his G40.

1. Bonxy
2. daveski
3. Jacko
4. -KarL-
5. Fast_ad13
6. Rich_172
8. Jon.G + Mates Polo G40
10. Chris205
11. Andyrg
12. Scunny_182
13. NATHAN182 +1 (mr2 3.0 v6)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
If you bring a RWD, I presume they are going to be done at the end of the day? Or can they be mixed in with the rest?