ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rota wheels,

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Not sure where to put this, but this seems the best place :/

Ive got these wheel on the new 172, but i already have 2118s so im going to sell them.

What are they worth? :/

"Rota Circuit 8 lightweight wheels" 15"

Ph-Quick005.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Would you swap for 3 of these wheels and one silver version?

No tyres on mine and you can keep the tyres off yours. Will drive halfway as I know you hate Bristol......

DSC_0379.jpg

sta73786xs3.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Whats wrong with ROTA? why do the jap boys and wannabe jap lovers (Chris) hate them so much?

Don't stand behind that 172 when it's running! Your likely to burn your legs off!

Turbos.
Because they just make fakes of other wheels Ali. Also build quality issues... ask Malice, he'll fcuking go on about it all day.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Whats wrong with ROTA? why do the jap boys and wannabe jap lovers (Chris) hate them so much?

Don't stand behind that 172 when it's running! Your likely to burn your legs off!

They manufacture poor-quality replicas of tyte wheels. IIRC, they make them out of an alloy of cheese and whale semen, but alas, i have no way to prove this, since i'm only a wannabe. :dapprove:

Ask Alice.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Alice is a lad? for 24 years ive been livin next door to Alice n i find out now its a lad

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Because they just make fakes of other wheels Ali. Also build quality issues... ask Malice, he'll fcuking go on about it all day.

They manufacture poor-quality replicas of tyte wheels. IIRC, they make them out of an alloy of cheese and whale semen, but alas, i have no way to prove this, since i'm only a wannabe. :dapprove:

Ask Alice.

ah i see... Aye but malice drives a 1.3 he can't be taken seriously! ;)

I think they look ok.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Would you swap for 3 of these wheels and one silver version?

No tyres on mine and you can keep the tyres off yours. Will drive halfway as I know you hate Bristol......

DSC_0379.jpg

sta73786xs3.jpg

If you got them made silver i'd sawp!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
yeah, well not silver - amphadite (lol @ that thread the the other day)

But if they were painted reet and they are off a 172 (correct offset)

Then i would 100% swap.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Nothing wrong with Rota for road use.

They are worth about £250 if in good nick

Clio 182
I know a number of people who have fitted rota's to their evos and imprezas and have had no problems with them.

They may have been lower quality in the past and not quite a high spec as the wheels they emulate but for the money they seem to be decent wheels.

IMO Enkei looks for Team dynamic prices ain't no bad thing :)

D-nut.

audi a6 3.0tdi
I've got silver oz f1's and i'm local to you, they are not greatest of condition pm me if you are interested