ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS 200 AE

Iceberg 172 ph2
After three years with Iceberg 172 come new RS 200 Akrapovic Edition with Recaros, Cup pack, Speedlines, RS monitor, Akrapovic Slip on, pearl white color :)

slika-003_zpsa8e2ca1e.jpg

slika-005_zps21aae89d.jpg

slika-002_zps18780d7b.jpg

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Sounds like Renault emptying the parts bin again for a final time............. what ever the Akrapovic Edition is

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Seriously?

Its not a Renault special edition, it's akrapovic getting hold of a handful of well specced 200s, fitting their £1k exhaust and selling them themselves
Well now I know that's me told :eek: So basically some one has fitted a new exhaust to a stand RS Clio calling it a special edition and charging more for it. So I await for the K-tec, Yozza, BTM, AAS special editions to appear (no projection lights with side turning lights so not really that well spec'd IMO some nice extras such as recaros but that's it again in my opinion) Is it quicker? probably not. I expect to be proved wrong in the near future ;)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Well now I know that's me told :eek: So basically some one has fitted a new exhaust to a stand RS Clio calling it a special edition and charging more for it. So I await for the K-tec, Yozza, BTM, AAS special editions to appear (no projection lights with side turning lights so not really that well spec'd IMO some nice extras such as recaros but that's it again in my opinion) Is it quicker? probably not. I expect to be proved wrong in the near future ;)

Didnt mean to sound arsey lol. I'm on both clio forums so I get mixed up at what's 'general knowledge'.

iirc, the full akrapovic system does give a little bhp gain... And sounds immense

​projectors weren't an option on 200s afaik. They have to be retrofitted

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique
If I've ever got a spare grand kicking around I'll defo be getting myself an Akrapovic system! They sound amazing, YouTube it! :D

Iceberg 172 ph2
This Clio is product of cooperation between Renault and Akrapovic (famous Slovenian exhaust manufacturer) and it is special limited edition of 40 pieces for markets of Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina, Montenegro and Macedonia. Only edition with factory performance part (akrapovic slip on exhaust) not only stylish like raider, gordini or silverstone edition for UK market. ;)