ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner Initial Review

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
very happy with the results the throttle response is somthing else so much smoother and the revs feel alot free'er nice one henk thanks for your product and your help

No problem mate. It requires a little effort to set everything up, but it's diagnostics & reprogramming can be quite useful.

Titanium Clio 182
very happy with the results the throttle response is somthing else so much smoother and the revs feel alot free'er nice one henk thanks for your product and your help

I've just ordered one of these today too. Can't wait for it to arrive. Everyone seems to praise it.

Stunty.

RenaultSport clio 182
I've bought mine before an hour, but I'm afraid of something, in the website it says that it supports Clio 2.0 F4R (GC12) but i cannot find any ECU Calibration files in Fastchip website :(.

Anyone had the same problem ?

I was thinking it's because I'm in the middle east so I think I'm the first to order this RS TUNER, but why it says in the website that it's supported while i cannot find any files in Fastchip website ?? Weird

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
the ecu calibrations are in the download section of the website, you have to be a member of the website for this. (I hope this is what you mean anyway)

RenaultSport clio 182
I am a member there ( I told u that i already ordered an RS Tuner ), and i know where to find the ECU Calibration download page, the problem is there's 3 categories for the F4R engine, and none of them contain the code of my engine (GC12).

Last edited:
  RenaultSport clio 182
I don't know man I've just ordered it i didn't connect it to my car yet, the only thing that i know for sure that it's a GC12

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
wait untill you plug it in then and extract your original ecu settings then you'll know your rst. file- it will probably begin with 8200.... or 8100

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
www.fastchip.nl If you sign up you can download the manual then you can read through it all. Also a search might be useful on here as there have been alot of threads in the past