ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner Initial Review

not 100% theres a massive thread over on renaultsport about that at the moment, i THINK it improves on it but that tuners are refusing to say it fixes it...

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Doubt it...... but i may look into it also. Saves paying £200~ a time at RS tuning in Leeds......

I did see the thread on renaultsport. Any performance gains from it then? Ive only replaced the air filter at the moment not that that makes alot of difference.

SchwepTek™
pain in the arse though knowing my luck i bet it dont work either

Mate you dont get anything with it!

EVERYTHING is available on the website. Manual, software, drivers, maps, the lot!

Plus, Henk has been very very helpful with any queries and i have almost instant replies!

Renaultsport Clio 197
Very happy with mine.
I got the 95ron.cal file for my 197.
No massive difference (but the car is stock so that's to be expected) but runs better on normal unleaded...smoother.
Picks the revs up a bit faster and I could swear the fuel economy is better :)

BMW M135i
Make your you've 100% read the manual and understand the versioning system, theres been far too many threads from people who didn't rtfm and then moaning.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
so do i down load the 98 ron file first and load it then down load the rst group n and load it do i do a full write or partial write?

1.8 Civic EX
lol not looking good mate...just read the whole manual and it's a little confusing lol! I'll leave mine in 10 mins...see ya in a bit

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
yeh back it up but the ecu locked me out so i reset it all and rstarted it and managed to restore my standard map i used 6400-2a07 98 ron map my ecu is 6500-2a07

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
do i not need to download the standard rst file first then match that to the 98 ron file ? other wise mines not mappable

One sec, I will need to log in! Ok what are the first 4 characters in your chassis (after the VF1)? CB1N or CB15? or was it something else?

Last edited:
  RB 182 & Lotus Evora
.rst first for the full write which in youyr case is 6400_2a07.rst and then 6400_2a07 august .cal and it will work fine

Bumder With A Buffer
What things can you you read from the Clio?? In comparison to his screen shot??

RsTuner.jpg

This shows Water Temp, Air Etc etc

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
ive just mapped my car gonna take it for a spin can i drive itwith the rstuner plugged in a connected?