ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuning Rolling road day 7th Nov

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
the fronts arent a hard job, the backs are extremely easy

edit: just serviced mine this evening, give it a run to work and back tomorrow and dwn to leeds on saturday, seems to be a tad smoother, although im probably imagining that to hide the 70 quid hole its left in my pocket :(

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
the fronts arent a hard job, the backs are extremely easy

edit: just serviced mine this evening, give it a run to work and back tomorrow and dwn to leeds on saturday, seems to be a tad smoother, although im probably imagining that to hide the 70 quid hole its left in my pocket :(

Ha, just stuck a fresh 5.1l of Millers finest in mine last weekend in readiness:). £65:eek:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Anyone got a good product for cleaning black plastic? If so bring it!

Trophy #473
Both myself and Danny-ACE! are coming in my T, got the day off tomorrow... but have to work sunday instead. owned. If there is time i'll put the T on the rollers seeing as over 30 cars are confirmed!

1. Hutchie
2. -KarL-
3. Daz
4. Jacko
5. Sophance's Gaz (Yorkshire)
6. Topgeartom
7. Aluco
8. kev172cup
9. Jonno1 Possibly depending on date.
10. Chrispy.clio
11. bigrich690
12. Kev_S3 (type_rdriver)
13. Mr.Valver
14. Da
15. clio carl
16. realnumber 1
17. stuart1989
18. Chrispy.clio
19. Chrispy.clio
20. Chrispy.clio
21. Chrispy.clio
22. f0xy
23. AdamAnderton
24. jenic (but will be late on)
25. Dave88
26. DannyR
27. st3ve
28.Ben stevo172
29. Chris205
30. Timmay
31. jamie rigby
32. Gray
33. Hutchy
34. jams
35. Whiteley
36. Daz Clio Cup
37. nathanH

Last edited:
  Trophy #473
Im coming from grantham way so straight up the A1, I'll be leaving at 9.00 so if anyones going my way let me know :)

172 with k-tec sound
sorry guys im gonna have to pull out of this, cars not running right at the mo, something to do with knock sensor:(

TrackCar & F30 330d
1. Hutchie
2. -KarL-
3. Daz
4. Jacko
5. Sophance's Gaz (Yorkshire)
6. Topgeartom
7. Aluco
8. kev172cup
9. Jonno1 Possibly depending on date.
10. Chrispy.clio
11. bigrich690
12. Kev_S3 (type_rdriver)
13. Mr.Valver
14. Da
15. realnumber 1
16. stuart1989
17. Chrispy.clio
18. Chrispy.clio
19. Chrispy.clio
20. Chrispy.clio
21. f0xy
22. AdamAnderton
23. jenic (but will be late on)
24. Dave88
25. DannyR
26. st3ve
27.Ben stevo172
28. Chris205
29. Timmay
30. jamie rigby
31. Gray
32. Hutchy
33. jams
34. Whiteley
35. Daz Clio Cup
36. nathanH

Just removed - clio carl

My car wont be there now. But I will probably still attend if I can get a ride up.

Anyone got a 172 Ph1 that I can plug my ECU into and see if it runs? Its emulated so immobiliser isnt an issue, just plug and play. Reason being we think its nackered, but it will confirm its not if it runs another car fine!

Evo 8 MR
My car wont be there now. But I will probably still attend if I can get a ride up.

Anyone got a 172 Ph1 that I can plug my ECU into and see if it runs? Its emulated so immobiliser isnt an issue, just plug and play. Reason being we think its nackered, but it will confirm its not if it runs another car fine!

Sorry to hear that, does this ruin the plans to meet at Birch services?

alien green rs133
mapping issues. sunshine bus will be there hell or high water, just maybe on three cylinders and with flamer kit enabled.

piece of french shite

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, I'll park near pets at home. Jim (leeds182) will be there in his black vectra vxr too around the same time.
Cool, will have to set the alarm, not been out of bed before 10 for a couple of weeks now :eek:

Titanium 182
Yeah about 15 mins away :D

Car is hillariously dirty, I tried to wash it the other week and got bored so it has one clean wheel a clean roof and half the drivers side is clean too haha.
Gonna get there about 10:30 with Tom I think.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
f**k me!! broke down tonight(of all nights!) on the way back from work. Wouldn't start after filling up and had to get the AA out. As it happens they sent my neighbor out to me and turns out my (as I suspected) my battery was flat.
AA man is on a bike though but ended up going to his colleague's house to get a new bat out of his van on break down and repair. £25 for a £90 bat. Happy days. Would have to deal with it all in the morning otherwise. And as a bonus it fixed my heater fan which I thought was going to set me back £100 for a new resistor pack to fix. Happy days:D

Ive got a lift sorted now, see you NW'ers at Birch @ 8.15 sharp... You have my number if there are any problems/late etc..