ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS192 vs Freds 182 equivalent

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Hey all,
Am in need of a new exhaust and have heard about the RS192 but also heard fred at btm makes a rather nice one for the 182. Just want to see if its worth spending a bit more with Fred at BTM or go for the RS192. Opinions from both owners would be appreciated!

LY FF182
The fit and finish of Fred's is awesome! Still need to get my olive joint sleeved as its blowing but the exhaust looks awesome!! Plus the new mount he puts on is never going to sag! Never heard or seen a 192 in person so can't comment on them

RS
I've got an RS192, and have seen Fred's system. I much prefer the design and look of Fees. Quality looks top notch too, but then the RS192 has been under a car which was owned by someone in Scotland so is going to look pretty poor :p

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
not seen one of Freds, but the rs192 is f**king gash. Would't fit either personally, but 100% avoid the scorpion junk