ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuner help

I have searched, honestly. But have a few questions before I start:
1, It say's to connect the tuner in order to send the details to Henk to get the unlock code, but it takes about 24hrs. Can I still use the car while I'm waiting. ie, can I just connect it now and get the details/practice.
2, Does anyone one have Henk's email address or does everyone go through fastchip ? Because I can't register on the site at the minute because the capture thing isn't working properly.
3, I'm having the cambelt/dephaser/alternater all done in July, should I wait until after this. And if I wait (I probably will) can I still purchase the unlock code and programme and just use it when I want.
4, Anyone in the Coventry are who might be able to help if I get stuck ? :weary:

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Don't worry about it, it's a piece of piss.

When you email the unlock code and vin info over to henk he'll send you the files you need. Follow the instructions and job done. Make sure to do the backups first and follow the pc setup instructions - you don't want the laptop going into power save/sleep mode half way through.

Did it myself a couple of hours ago, just go through it step by step, if you're not sure about anything just stop nod ask.

I've got this;
RSTuner_ECUInfo_VF1CB1N0F25365261.png%203_zpsfxb59l5s.png

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Where are you seeing that?

To get your unlock code you just send the key from the "about" box in RSTuner by email and they send you back the unlock code. If you've send them a screenshot of the ECU information too then you'll also be sent the map you want.

172 Cup
Glad you got it sorted :up: You can keep it if you want mate, it's handy for reading codes. I have another code reader though so I sold mine on.