ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rstuner maps..

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
Ive just bought a new rstuner, looking at the different maps i can only find 3 , 1 for v6 and two for 172/182 , am i not looking in the right place or is this all their is? this isnt a problem but didnt know if their was more to download?

Also how exactly do i buy a map? just pay for it and download the link?

And finally anyone got any tips to do and not to do with loading the map to the car?
Ie: length of time it should take and should you run jump leads on the battery whilst doing so

Any helps would be greatly appriciated

Thanks,
Simon

Ive just bought a new rstuner, looking at the different maps i can only find 3 , 1 for v6 and two for 172/182 , am i not looking in the right place or is this all their is? this isnt a problem but didnt know if their was more to download?

Also how exactly do i buy a map? just pay for it and download the link?

And finally anyone got any tips to do and not to do with loading the map to the car?
Ie: length of time it should take and should you run jump leads on the battery whilst doing so

Any helps would be greatly appriciated

Thanks,
Simon

When I bought my the maps etc for my 182, they were emailed directly to me. Both the cal and rst files.

I had a battery charger on my battery while I did the remap. I would read the original cal and rst files so you have a backup should anything go wrong.
The rst takes longest to read and write and the cal files are fairly quick ish to upload.

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
ok great :) and it does that without screwing the map on their up?

172 Cup
ok great :) and it does that without screwing the map on their up?

1. Plug RSTuner in.
2. Read CAL & RST files onto your laptop.
3. E-mail Henk a screenshot of RSTuner with vehicle number etc.
4. Purchase the map files.
5. E-mail henk you're screenshot and he will send you the performance RST & CAL files for your car.
6. Write both the RST & CAL files to your car.
7. Drive it.

Jump leads shouldn't be necesarry.

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
1. Plug RSTuner in.
2. Read CAL & RST files onto your laptop.
3. E-mail Henk a screenshot of RSTuner with vehicle number etc.
4. Purchase the map files.
5. E-mail henk you're screenshot and he will send you the performance RST & CAL files for your car.
6. Write both the RST & CAL files to your car.
7. Drive it.

Jump leads shouldn't be necesarry.

Thanks mate :)