ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuning remap and results!

185lb/ft dCi
dci65, mods just an intercooler from a dci100.

img001.jpg

img002.jpg

I love it now, feels like a rocket compared to what it was like before!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Stop pretendingh like you understand the graphs Tim...... Seem like Good Results (Gotta love Disel Tuning)

185lb/ft dCi
yeah it feels amazing on the motorway with 185lb/ft torque. from 160nm to 250nm is a big jump, I would definitley get it done if I was you daydotz, recommend it highly.

so whats it gone up buy, i cant quite make out the graphs.

What bhp and torque ha it gone up by?

enlighten me

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
I know tractors with less torque lol. Im very impressed mate, car must be a great sleeper. Was it a custom (independant map) or a preset one?

185lb/ft dCi
I know tractors with less torque lol. Im very impressed mate, car must be a great sleeper. Was it a custom (independant map) or a preset one?

haha yeah it was a custom map on rollers as i added the intercooler, didn't want a preset one. Could have got more out of it, just need an uprated clutch but none on the market!

come on ricky open your eyes, up by 28hp and 90nm/50lb ft

hmm mine should map to 110 maybe more :D just dont fancy doing it under warrenty

yeah 110 would be amazing mate, it would be the best thing you've ever done, how much warranty have you got left?

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
Great stuff, i thought Ktec would get into diesel tuning as its a huge market. Where abouts in the country did you get this done mate? I was looking to get the 1.4 re-mapped as its running a bit off with everything done to it. I was speaking to MSD and they wont do it. And i dont want to get a fixed map from K-Tec for the same reasons as you.

185lb/ft dCi
Yeah I would love K-tec to invest in some parts, would see some massive gains. I got it done by Paul at RSTuning in leeds.

www.rstuning.co.uk

He was the only person I would have trusted to do the custom map properly as he knows his stuff and will take his time with it.

haha yeah it was a custom map on rollers as i added the intercooler, didn't want a preset one. Could have got more out of it, just need an uprated clutch but none on the market!

come on ricky open your eyes, up by 28hp and 90nm/50lb ft

hmm mine should map to 110 maybe more :D just dont fancy doing it under warrenty

yeah 110 would be amazing mate, it would be the best thing you've ever done, how much warranty have you got left?

2years but i may do it sooner im still a bit worryed about wear an tear on the clutch :eek:

Great stuff, i thought Ktec would get into diesel tuning as its a huge market. Where abouts in the country did you get this done mate? I was looking to get the 1.4 re-mapped as its running a bit off with everything done to it. I was speaking to MSD and they wont do it. And i dont want to get a fixed map from K-Tec for the same reasons as you.

ive been lead to beleve ktec can get live maps from rstuning but id check with them

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
Yeah I would love K-tec to invest in some parts, would see some massive gains. I got it done by Paul at RSTuning in leeds.

www.rstuning.co.uk

He was the only person I would have trusted to do the custom map properly as he knows his stuff and will take his time with it.
Thanks your a legend, now get some pics up of the five door! Its been ages since iv seen it.
Thanks daydotz but K-tec are 300 miles away, im only 50 off leeds lol

www.rstuning.co.uk

Thanks your a legend, now get some pics up of the five door! Its been ages since iv seen it.

its the other way round for me otherwise i would :dapprove:

BMW M135i
RStuning are the shiz without a doubt, I was nothing but impressed with the setup after this saturday just gone. Its a lovely improvement for the cost!

Stop pretendingh like you understand the graphs Tim...... Seem like Good Results (Gotta love Disel Tuning)
Diesel pah! ;)

225_remap_dyno.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
RStuning are the shiz without a doubt, I was nothing but impressed with the setup after this saturday just gone. Its a lovely improvement for the cost!

Diesel pah! ;)

225_remap_dyno.jpg

Thoroughly pissed on the guy's chips with that one eh? ;)

Great results, both of them!

BMW M135i

Diesel pah! ;)

Thoroughly pissed on the guy's chips with that one eh? ;)

Great results, both of them!

Not intentionally honest! :rasp:, just too much diesel loving going on ;). Should be good for another few ponies too once i've sorted my injectors too to make it worse.

185lb/ft dCi

www.rstuning.co.uk

Yeah I'd definitley recommend paul to sort it out. lol pictures of the five door will be up soon, got a cup splitter on the way for it and gotta get round to put cc'd handles on!

Diesel pah! ;)

225_remap_dyno.jpg

haha more twists than a curly wurly! excellent results though, hopefully i'll own something with that power in a couple of years, meg dci sport mmmmm! poor student ftl :(

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ohh no why did i open this lol!!

how much are the dci100 intercoolers, are they cheapish from renault or the usual £100000 lol as i assume they arn't too easy to come by as the car was so rare?

BMW M135i
haha more twists than a curly wurly! excellent results though, hopefully i'll own something with that power in a couple of years, meg dci sport mmmmm! poor student ftl :(
Fooked injectors my good man! Got 4 shiny new ones (hopefully!) arriving tomorrow. Resist the dirty devel's diesel! Turbo petrol power ftw!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
That's a brilliant jump! Shame there are no uprated clutches - what about one from a DCi 100? Are they stronger? And if so, is there any way to fit one of those? Or would it require a gearbox or something as well? Even if that was possible it might be quite pricey heh! What can a DCi100 be mapped to as a matter of interest?

It bet it feels awesome now for cheeky overtakes and pulling out of 30 zones and stuff. That really is an amazing result! Congrats :)

pug

DCi 80
Hoping I'm getting similar torque on mine.

Had my dci 80 remapped at Ktec last week and it certainly pulls a lot better through the mid range now. Would have liked a custom map, but Leeds was too far.

They did have to send the map away to be modified. Can anyone confirm who supplies the Ktec maps? Is it RSTuning?

05 Clio DCi65/92 Surf 2.4
errrrrm nice :rasp: I plan to do something similar!
indeed where did you get the DCI100 cooler from or is there room for a custom one Ive got a Pulsar GTiR one sitting around that I was going to put on the Surf.

Track 172 & Golf R32
diesel tuning does impress me tbh.. im thinking of getting a zetec s tdci now rather than the petrol..

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
awesome result. i'm up there on the 13th with my 172. cant wait.

It'll be good to see the results.

I still have the graphs from when I had the car, it was put on a RR in Jan 07.

Let me know and you can have them, as I found them the other night.

The Clio produced 167.6bhp on the first run and 170.2bhp on the second back then, with probably 28-30k on the clock.

awesome result. i'm up there on the 13th with my 172. cant wait.

It'll be good to see the results.

I still have the graphs from when I had the car, it was put on a RR in Jan 07.

Let me know and you can have them, as I found them the other night.

The Clio produced 167.6bhp on the first run and 170.2bhp on the second back then, with probably 28-30k on the clock.

ah rite didnt know that. not bad!

i'l get a thread up when i'm back with results etc

A well built VW
Aw damn i so want to have this done now was planned for next summer

A good result How much was it ? I know where there is an ST Focus PMIC might have to take it ready for remap time

That's a brilliant jump! Shame there are no uprated clutches - what about one from a DCi 100? Are they stronger? And if so, is there any way to fit one of those? Or would it require a gearbox or something as well? Even if that was possible it might be quite pricey heh! What can a DCi100 be mapped to as a matter of interest?

It bet it feels awesome now for cheeky overtakes and pulling out of 30 zones and stuff. That really is an amazing result! Congrats :)

the dci 100 can be maped to 130