ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuning remap and results!

185lb/ft dCi
@Martin, intercooler and pipes from renault comes to about 400. I sourced mine from somebody who was on dcioffice, when it was still active, got the lot for 170 was only a few months old :cool:

@Iridium, I think the dci100 has the same block, i know it has better injectors, pump and turbo running a higher bar. Gearbox is poor, so the torque will probably tear it up quite quickly. I'm not sure if the gearbox could be swapped for the one out of the 80, probably could, its just there is hardly anyone that has a 100 so there is a lack of knowledge about them. If gearbox from the 80 fitted and an uprated clutch could be sourced, I reckon it could push 140hp and I don't even want to think about that torque, it would be unreal. Then a bigger turbo, exhaust, decat and air filter mmmmm it would be a rocket, it would be up there with a 172 midrange I reckon!

Thanks for the comments from everyone :)

MKIII 138
think gareth said the other day remaps dont make much difference hence him not mapping his mercedes diesel well TBH i went from 227 to 267 (on a hot day with the small fan pre new rstuning building) and it would work out 275bhp on the road i can tell you it was stupidly quick 1345kg and 275bhp,270lbft eek !