ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rubber

clio 172
my toyo proxies are about dead now and im going to order some new tyres tomorrow can anyone recommend me a decent tyre for this lovely weather were having all i seem to do is spin over 4.5/5k revs so havent been over 3k revs for about 3 months now!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Why do people not realise they are Toyo Proxes, not Proxies!!!

Eagle F1's are supposed to be good, I've just got some Yoko a539's and they seem really good in the damp.

clio 172
thats just me who can't spell mate lol the toyos are awesome in the dry but last about 5 mins and are aweful in the wet i might try the yokos a go as i have heard some good things about them!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
They seem good grip in the dry too, although I'm still scrubbing them in so haven't pushed them too hard yet.

RB 182
Everyone wanks over Michelin Premacy Exalto 2's, but i didnt see the point in paying £50 a tyre, when i can get some Hankook lovelies for £25!

Who needs grip lol