ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rubbing

See My Clio? Tell Me
how come 172 wheels are rubbing on my mk2 ph2 mostly the back ive noticed ?!?!?!?!?

Chocolate Bar™
wrong offsets. so you need some spacers for the back to stop it rubbing, and some spacers for the front to make it look better.

See My Clio? Tell Me
only put them on yesterday not done many miles in it only to scrappers today got my self a pair of 172 rear mub gards for a tenner when i took the wheel off i noticed the bolt that holds the gards on was rubbing on wheel so ive cut it off

www.renparts.co.uk
only put them on yesterday not done many miles in it only to scrappers today got my self a pair of 172 rear mub gards for a tenner when i took the wheel off i noticed the bolt that holds the gards on was rubbing on wheel so ive cut it off
was it motor spares? have they still got the rear bumper on that cup?

See My Clio? Tell Me
so has the 172 got a wider track then the standard cli othen ? also would i be able to fit the complete strut including the hub to mine or will the drive shaft not fit?

Chocolate Bar™
from memory (so not really sure) the ordinary ph2 is circa 37, and the 172 wheels are about 45. so do you ideally need a spacer

www.renparts.co.uk
yeh it is a wider track... 25mm spacers do the trick... a thee front and 7 i had on the back of mine and it would still rub sometimes

so the rear bumper is still on it?

See My Clio? Tell Me
yeh it is a wider track... 25mm spacers do the trick... a thee front and 7 i had on the back of mine and it would still rub sometimes

so the rear bumper is still on it?

yer its still on altho cant say if it will still be in any good nick the way to bloke ways banging it about

was gunna ask how much for the rear beam but he was dragging it along on the brake discs that cant be good for it he want 65+vat for the bumper i asked for m!key!