ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rutland Water Meet - 2nd Oct

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Hi Guys,

Been thinking about another Rutland water meet before the weather gets too bad and it all ends for this year.

Rutland is always popular for the people in this area so hopefully we can get a big turn out, even if it is last min!

List so far is:

1. MK3 Dan
2. West Renault

So come on guys get your name down and lets hope the sun will be out.

ph1 172
Thanks for the PM Dan but unfortunately I am racing this weekend so cannot make it. Will look forward to another meet soon though:)

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Shame so many people are working/busy!

Steve has confirmed but Luke cannot make it, neither can Tom84.

Tom could you stick something up on the 197/200 forum?

53 Clio 172
Sorry Dan, only just read this thread again but I can you contacted Luke (Haii). I can still make this :)

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
I am thinking meet there around midday? If to early we can delay it a bit!

If we go down the route of a bbq then we will be there for a few hours anyway

b/g 182, meg tourer
if its at 11:30 or 12 i can pop along for half an hour, and i will be in the megane with ursula and austin on board.

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
1. MK3 Dan
2. West Renault
3. K1NGY
4. Jonny
5. Steve 172 - in the 205!
6. breamy
7. clio_luke (In the Megane, for 30mins at midday!)

Knew you would not let us down Luke :clap:

53 Clio 172
Good stuff Luckey! (Urs & Austin)

Will see you all there about 11.30 onwards. Dan, you want us to bring much food or do you think it will rain as much as last time??! lol

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
lol Jonny I am confident that there will be no rain!

I am more than happy to bring along burgers and sausages etc but hoping someone will bring a bbq (Tom ;-)) as I don't have one atm.

Anyone got a number for impey? He has not replied to my PM and he has an awesome bbq if I remember correctly :rasp:

53 Clio 172
Cool Dan, I will bring a few bits of food but the BBQ I have is too big to fit in the car (not boasting of course)