ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sad day

well not recieved any money yet but the clio is technically no longer mine, my lil bro got insured on it this mornign so its his now. he comes on here from time to time so be nice to him. hes not as lazy as me so will be bringign it alogn to a few shows and that.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

hehe sorry mate,

I didnt get what your trying to say ? maybe I missed something.. are you selling/sold your car ?

will be selling it to my brother. he cant get the money for a while so i said he may as well get insured onit from now anyway as i dont drive it much anymore.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Oh well..

At least your car wont be completly out of your life.. you still get visitation rights.. heh.

You moving on to German Territory now ?

moved bout a month ago mate, cos my bro is only 18 i put him on my insurance on the valver so still insured so will be stealign it from time to time.

Titanium 182

how much is the insurance then, im 18 with a vlaver and wouldnt mind going in a parents/brothers name

well just got the quote today and i can only use 1 years no claimn cos the others are in use, thats crap that rule, and it came out at 1200 fully comp with him as a named driver. that includes 17s and some body work. the best part they said if he eva has to claim it is against himself so will never effect my no claims right result.

christ......& i was cryin about paying £600 for fully comp on mine.... but then i had a claim last year !!....it used to be £380 fully comp !

VW Potato

nev, home come youve now got a beemer? have you had a recent financial result then? come on, spill the beans!

g

no the drug dealing and local prostitution racquet i set up have really picked up lately so i thought i wud treat myself. i get a lot of extra business from all this eastern europeans that have been shipped in as they work for nothign so my overheads are less.

before i get arrested and the serious crime squad knockign on my door im just kidding, been workign hard for the last few years and resisted doing too much to my valver so thought i woudl get a new car. considered a new 172 but fed up with renault so got something that wouldnt give me any sh*t, well hopefully. plus its so fit and the girls love it.