ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scooby - induction scoop and new wing

A slow one :-(

Looks sweet mate! Every time I see a descent Scooby it makes me want to get one even more! What sort of power is it running

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

only thing that lets it down in my opinion is the god awfull square front no. plate, its ok on a evo when offset, but not on a scoob, one of me pet hates. Also not a huge fan of the light surrounds...... other than that its mint, the kind of scoob i lust after

Eddieb - Cheers mate. Only full decat and filter so far rolling roaded last week at 241.1 bhp. Apexi Power FC ECU soon to get me clse to 300bhp.

gt_gaz - Square number plate was there when I got it and cos its big its rubbed on the splitter and worn the paint off so if I change it it will expose where its worn the paint away. Same with the light surrounds. Thought I would get rid of them as soon as I got home but sort of use to them now.

big red bus

Enough scoops m8...people will be thinking ur a chav soon :p

Seriously tho, it looks sweet :D

I know the Scoops there for a reason, unlike on some cars, but to me it looks OTT, looks fine with one, but 2 is starting to look a little Max Power IMHO. Rest of the car looks mint though.

320d

Nice colour

Spoiler looks good

Agree about comments about the headlight covers - loose them

IMO the wheels dont do the car any favours

^^^ I am currently trying to decide between refurbing these Speedlines in gold or refurbing the standard wheels in gold. Going back to standard wheels is just edging it for me at the moment.

clio williams, Ph1 172

looks smart mate. think they look better without the scoop for IK but is something you kinda need isnt it and it doesnt look out of place