ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scotlanders Frankie n Benny Meat 31.01.10

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Heard it, i give it 6 months n you'l be engaged! Am best man mind! My speeches are superb, ask Wilson ;)

ST
arif bring yer maw along that way she might let you borrow her car.

He might even get a ride that way...his maw can chat to the wee birds on the dance machine in the bowing while we're in Frankie's rammin ribs down our necks!!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Not the 1st time thats happened! Contemplating a DCi65 for work and still getting the Mondy ST220 :)

ST
Sounds like a plan mate...cruisin in a dcAYE 65 will see you mid 50mpg, and if you know you've got another car to boot when you feel like it, you'll go easy with your right foot.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I dont break the speed limits anyway, conserving fuel FTW!

Might even patch the Mondy altogether and start saving for a 3.0d X5 (minimum of 18 months of saving lol):)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I dont break the speed limits anyway, conserving fuel FTW!

Might even patch the Mondy altogether and start saving for a 3.0d X5 (minimum of 18 months of saving lol):)

ll buy you a private plate that says X5X5XX I love those tits thats have X5's and those plates.

Gay

Clio Cup,Leon 1.8T,Eunos
What sort of time will this be?

Drove my Clio up yesterday, but fly up on Sunday evenings... so I'd have to catch a bus into town, pick up car, drive out... but want to make sure you've not all sodded off home.