ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scrubbing on Coilovers

PB172
Does anyone have any major scrubbing on arch liners/arch as I fitted my coilovers and I have a slight problem and I don't know how bad it is.

I have brought them down quite a way but also added a small bit of camber too. I had a look under the arch and there's a hole in the arch liner where it's been rubbing against the bottom cam pulley but it seems the arch liner had been forced round and in an angry struggle i pulled a small part of the arch liner on.

Anyway... I was wondering if anyone else has any major struggle or have I possibly got a problem... I really need to jack it up and have a good look but it's been snowing etc...

It's only on a strong turn left while driving, obviously when the clio leans into the corner, and sounds quite bad....

I'm going to lift it up a tad I think unless getting rid of the camber if that would cure the rubbing :(

This is how low it is...

img0622nz.jpg

Any help will be awesome :)