ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SE Christmas drinks.

Turbos.
I will endeavour to get there...i guess i'll have to get a room as i am no fun sober.

I gather we are going somewhere that serves Appletinis?

172, Tiguan
LOL. I'm coming straight from work so will be there from 6.

That's if Benton does what he says he will!

Barge
Gay. Didn't JR talk you into the fact that a taxi will be more than a room. TBH, they've probably put the prices up now. Fail.

A ANIMAL
Can you keep your sexual practices off the forum please. that would be most good.

Er yeah, JR did say about staying, but i sorta forgot.

Meh, this is a Friday (I had it in my head it was a Saturday) and the pub closes at 11pm - is there anywhere to go after that ? If I have to stay in the hotel I may as well make a night of it !

A ANIMAL
Meh, this is a Friday (I had it in my head it was a Saturday) and the pub closes at 11pm - is there anywhere to go after that ? If I have to stay in the hotel I may as well make a night of it !

Yeah, theres a pub in town open till 1/2 - and theres a rubbish club also!

Yeah, theres a pub in town open till 1/2 - and theres a rubbish club also!
If it's to be an all nighter (I don't see why not tbh) then the other pub will be getting a look in.
What's the club called ? and how rubbish is it? It can't beat Romford mate !

- The premier inn is £60 now !!! Hmmm, i'm having second thoughts, I want cheaper tbh.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
There are B&B's in Tonbridge, Rose and Crown comes to mind.. google is your friend Craig!

I should be around, I'll bring the scenic, its in a better state than my car atm! lol