ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SERV light on 172

Hi

I posted a while a go about the serv light comming on occasionally with the airbag light.

Its really strange if I pull the drivers seat forward it turns off if u position it back it turns on again.

I have been under the seat and checked the connections and they seem ok.

Has anyone seen anything like this, is really anoying me :mad:

Please help

Black 172 MK2

my m8 had this on his 172 he took it to renault and it turned out it was just the airbag wire under the seat kept coming loose only a lil bit mind not enough to disengauge the airbags. they sorted it all out and now no probs

Golf GTI 1.8T

think we need a few more of these posts, its obviously the connections on the seat, if it keeps doing it, cut it off and twist the wires together!

Quote: Originally posted by mitchzxr on 04 September 2005

think we need a few more of these posts, its obviously the connections on the seat, if it keeps doing it, cut it off and twist the wires together!
twist what wires together there are loads of them?

Does anyone know the colour for the airbag wire?

CLS, RS MEG

Can i add to this thread.... Im having a similar problem with my clio dynamique with 172 interior. This is what the wires are like: and the SERV and airbag lights are on.

http://server3.uploadit.org/files/clioman-diagram.jpg

Which wires do i connect to the orange wires (3) coming from the seat? This has me so confused! If you look at wire set 4, they are the same colour, but have been snipped clean off. Do these go to the seat on a 172? ARHHHHHHHHHH