ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Servicing + Warranty?

cock mobile.
Who if anyone has had their Reno serviced at another garage and then been able to claim work under warranty at a later date?

My R26 is coming up soon and I was thinking of getting it done at the Ford garage as my mate works there, this way I know it will be done correctly (he's serviced all my previous cars) and I won't get ripped off.

In the past it's been a now brainer but as the R26 will still have 48k worths of warranty left I'd rather not risk it if I couldn't claim any warranty work.

Also I'd obviously buy official Reno parts and keep the receipts if I do get it done at Ford.

Cheers.

CB600FS
Have a look in your warranty book. As far as I've understood it, you can get it serviced/worked on anywhere aslong as its a VAT registered garage and use genuine parts.

Last edited:
As Tom said so long as the garage is VAT registered and uses Reneual parts and stamps the book full warently is kept.

Just remember Renault arn't as generous with out of warently cliams if you don't have full Renault service history plus if the garage forgets to check or chnage something they should and it causes a failure then Renault won't paya s the cars not been serviced correctly.

cock mobile.
As Tom said so long as the garage is VAT registered and uses Reneual parts and stamps the book full warently is kept.

Just remember Renault arn't as generous with out of warently cliams if you don't have full Renault service history plus if the garage forgets to check or chnage something they should and it causes a failure then Renault won't paya s the cars not been serviced correctly.

This is the worry, I know *technically* I can get it serviced anywhere as long as I use genuine parts, but knowing exactly what Reno after sales service is like I might be asking for trouble here :S

Makes me wonder why I got another Reno now, doh!