ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sh*t garages!

went to a local garage yesterday to get an oil and filter change mainly coz i ve worked on cars in the past and just dont wana get my hands dirty anymore

anyway got down there and he said he couldnt do it as he couldnt get to the filter so he just changed the oil (4 free hehe)he mumbled some poo about taking the inlet manifold off!!!!!

fek that ill do it myself

cowboys a

Had the same problem with National Tyres. got a £15 voucher from a paper and took it down there. First they said they had no filters but would get one in 3-4 days. I went back and they still didnt have one. Said I would go and get one from Renault and they could do it there and then, but they said they couldnt guarantee the part so no. Went back a 3rd time, they had the filter in stock, and it took 3 of them to get the filter off! One of them was moaning saying it would cost more than £15 but I was having none of that. Dont take any shi* off mechanics, if youre paying their wages you should get the job done how you want it.