ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

shal i?????

ph3 dci100 172 rep
You got any better pics not in the rain dude ? It looks sort of flame red to me ?

DSC_0389-1.jpg

DSC00199-2.jpg

DSC_0388-1.jpg

candyredclio1.jpg

candyredclio2.jpg

all old-ish pics now!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Stop posting the pics of it at TRAX, makes me jizz and i WILL send you a laundry bill.

Black Gold Trophy
White will look good, you'll obviously add your own little touches to make it different to the others ;) If you want something different though, what about gun metal grey?

S23

The Cleee-O
what are these rims? and sizes also?
how'd u get porker rims on? there 5 stud aint they?

Keskin KT5's mate. 16x9's on the rear and 16x7.5's on the front I believe. Porker rims are done with adaptors, changing the format from 4x100 to 5x130. :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
lunar gray! do it!

as much as i dislike it on vee's it will suit yours i think

ph3 dci100 172 rep
lunar gray! do it!

as much as i dislike it on vee's it will suit yours i think

after looking through the colour chips at work i have decided it's 100% going LUNAR GEY!:D

shal have some pics for you guys when i receive my new front bumper and i've painted it :D

S23

The Cleee-O
after looking through the colour chips at work i have decided it's 100% going LUNAR GEY!:D

shal have some pics for you guys when i receive my new front bumper and i've painted it :D

Gud choice my man! This is going to be something special....again :rasp:

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Gud choice my man! This is going to be something special....again :rasp:

oh it shal :D

im gonna do everything to the best of my ability this time as i felt that the last paint job could've been a lot better!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
haha tempting! front bumper again, fiberglass has cracked on the bottom then my dad decided to ram it with his fireblade whilst getting it out the garage! :dapprove: