ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shampoo Stopped foaming!

Titanium 182 FF
I'm using Meg's Gold Class at the moment.
Three previous times ive used its been great, lived upt to the hype etc. foams very well.

Came to use it the other day put the same amount in but by the time i came to washing the actually car there was no foam at all, i chucked it away and tried again, was exactly the same!! The shampoo itself is only 2 months old.

Whats going on guys?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
You mean the foam had disappeared from the bucket or car ? Grease has a habbit of making suds disappear . Try using a different bucket .

Titanium 182 FF
Yep, the foam dissappeared from the bucket so it was just like i was washing my car with water, i noticed a big difference too after washing it.

Mito Sportiva 135
Never used this myself but I think everyone slates this shampoo for that reason. Use Chemical Guys Extreme Body Wash and really like it. Looking at Swisswax Car Bath when that runs out as its meant to be really gentle on all waxes and leave a really good finish.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Megs gold glass is alright , foams pretty well . But like you say Brand chemical guys Extreme Body Wash n Wax is where it's at for me also :) . Try using a different bucket or wash the bucket out with washing up liquid first .

Titanium 182 FF
Cheers Billy i will try a diff bucket.
Do you think temperature could have any effect? If i remember corrrectly i did get it out from a warm shed.

106 GTi
Never used this myself but I think everyone slates this shampoo for that reason. Use Chemical Guys Extreme Body Wash and really like it. Looking at Swisswax Car Bath when that runs out as its meant to be really gentle on all waxes and leave a really good finish.

Don't go for the car bath if you want lots of Foam and Suds.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh I'm not too bothered about the foam to be honest mate, the car never really gets dirty enough for that to matter. I don't think the CG Extreme foams all that great as it is, that's why I mix some others in with it some times depending on the job at hand.

106 GTi
The Car Bath leavs a great finish, so as long as the lack of suds/foam does not bother you - you will be fine.

I have been pre foaming mine first with Megs Shampoo Plus then the 2 bucket wash with the Swissvax.

ST
Foaming shampoo's...hmm my personal faves, chemical guys extreme body wash n wax, chemical guys citrus wash n gloss but my all time fave shampoo has got to be zymol autowash..