ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your ‘Clubsport’ spec 1*2’s

Jamess182

ClioSport Club Member
No cage (yet), but here's mine with Yellow Dot Recaro's on custom frames.
racetracker_23787071_379191.jpeg
IMG_3614.jpeg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
You told me that on track at Blyton, why would a man of your means need to sell a car he loves?
I've barely got a pot to piss in and i'll never get rid of my Clio, it means as much to me as the dog does.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
You told me that on track at Blyton, why would a man of your means need to sell a car he loves?
I've barely got a pot to piss in and i'll never get rid of my Clio, it means as much to me as the dog does.

Yes. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

I shall mark the selling of it firmly in the chapter of my life called regret.

I will build another. Just waiting until the boys are a touch older and we’ll build it together.

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
I should be picking up a clio at the weekend. All being well ☺️

Why do I get so excited about old French cars? I’m atleast as amped as I was to collect the Aston ffs 🤣
Sounds promising.

There's definitely something about these little cars which is addictive.

I'm putting my RB back to the factory spec - removing the Recaros and ASTs - now I've acquired the track car.

I could certainly advise on not what to do, but part of the fun is getting stuck in yourself and finding out what works best for you.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds promising.

There's definitely something about these little cars which is addictive.

I'm putting my RB back to the factory spec - removing the Recaros and ASTs - now I've acquired the track car.

I could certainly advise on not what to do, but part of the fun is getting stuck in yourself and finding out what works best for you.

Really useful mate. Funnily enough it’s an RB I’m picking up!

Let me know when you get round to/if you get round to selling any bits dude

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve got a pile of parts ready to go on mine now.

Just waiting to get it in to my brother in laws workshop early Jan

Hilux

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Cup F1
Mine's an Ex Mark Fish Motorsport Clio Cup car - same as it was when racing minus decals and the flat floor splitter to be re-fitted following cracked sump swap.

Attachments

• IMG_0669.JPG
    IMG_0669.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_9942.JPG
    IMG_9942.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_9941.JPG
    IMG_9941.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_9939.JPG
    IMG_9939.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Hilux

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Cup F1
Mine's an Ex Mark Fish Motorsport Clio Cup car - same as it was when racing minus decals and the flat floor splitter to be re-fitted following cracked sump swap.

Attachments

• As bought cropped.jpg
    As bought cropped.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 26

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
I've recently put the interior all back in mine. It was fun having a fully stripped car, but it was equally as awful to drive it. Much better with all the carpets and panels back in.
I've refitted the oem gaiter on my scenic shifter

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Agree with having the interior. My first Ph1 172 I removed all interior and while it never really bothered me I didn't want to do it on my current one.
Old one has everything removed and painting the insides a grey colour and just had two rubber floor mats in the front
IMG_3240.JPG

IMG_3243.JPG

And the new one. Plan was to keep the rear seats in but then I thought I would sell the seats to help go towards a respray but I haven't got around to selling the seats and probably never will as I know I wont find any original seats for it ever again (yes the will need a refurb but that isn't the point!)

IMG_8426.jpeg

I am running extra sound deadening under neath the boot carpet, has made it a lot nicer place to be. I will never be chasing the lap times so happy to have that extra bit of weight
IMG_0715.jpeg

Always wanted a rear cage, maybe if I keep it long enough....
Looks standard from the outside, apart from the bonet catches as I don't have a slam pannel because ITB's and the bumper connectors as the little fixing on both sides of the inside of the wings broke off on the same day in exactly the same fracture line so they are needed to hold the bumper on.
IMG_0443.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0317.jpeg
    IMG_0317.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 23

X J07HAM

ClioSport Club Member
  RS 200/RS 182
Full credit to previous owner both for the build and for the photos :ROFLMAO:

Recaro trendline seats, colour coded half cage with spare wheel holder, gaz coilovers, white wheels that turn black, strut brace and arb, fog light air ducts, fatty style induction kit and some racecar stickers :cool:

Theres loads more but cant remember...
received_3404635809814189.jpeg
received_921228542370588.jpeg
received_526810709171115.jpeg