ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your console setup

Black S2 106 Rallye LHD
Picture Below of the TV and shizzle. Second one of the Naim setup in the Dining room.

DSC00823.jpg

DSC00822.jpg

w00t nice Olive Naim

And Menzo, get on cyrusunofficial.co.uk

172 Ph1
Damm you guys really have some nice set ups here... Been planning to do my room up, think you guys have just given me that final push!!

Revels Mum & Sister
Picture Below of the TV and shizzle. Second one of the Naim setup in the Dining room.

DSC00823.jpg

DSC00822.jpg

w00t nice Olive Naim

And Menzo, get on cyrusunofficial.co.uk

I love the Olive Naim, on the bottom is a NAC 102, NAP 180 with the Napsc PSU to the right, on the left on the floor is a little Valve headphone amp. Top sheld is a CD3.5, I have a CDX now. JUst not set it up

Changing the Speakers soon. Falled in love with some B&W 805's

Mazda MX5 1.8
sucks to share a reasonably small bedroom with the gf....... so constant battle with the mess (i keep telling her she should work harder!!)

anyway here it is....... xbox 360 & gamecube (which cant be seen as its black) through 26" samsung tv

P1010530-1.jpg

Last edited:
  Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
whats your 360 look like through that telly??

i've just got that but the 32" version!

does it look sweeeet?

RenaultSport clio 172
OMG it looks class, Microsoft designed the Xbox on that TV, thats why they are all on the xbox display units in the shops!

Mazda MX5 1.8
its beautiful....... cant fault it even when i sit real close to it

but my god it attracts the dust as u can see!!! lol

Revels Mum & Sister
OMG it looks class, Microsoft designed the Xbox on that TV, thats why they are all on the xbox display units in the shops!

LOL they didnt design it on/around that TV

Samsung simply got the deal to supply units for display. They are great units but look no better/worse than other sets

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
That silver thing is the fire and the wiring comes down that chrome tube behind the fire and across the plastic tube above the skirting.

Its a temporary fix until i have the heart to start ripping holes in the wall to hide the wires properly. Thinking about taking a track from the left side of the tv and take the wires down along the inside of the window.

This pic will show what i mean by all the wiring:

flat.jpg

fulhamfcboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Laguna V6 and 19 16v
One big techie w*nk off..... My 28" Sharp CRT has no place here....... I now know how Danny Kendall felt for being branded different....

hehe, could be better, 2x cdj mk3's with a djm 800 and a cheeky efx 1000 hovering above, far far far too much money for that tho!!

altho i am considering an efx 1000...

Audi TT 225
You'll get a bad neck looking up at that TV fella LOL

Love those fires tho was looking at those with the missus before

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Some mega-geeks on here!!

I've got a 32 inch CRT Loewe that my mate gave me when he bought his Bravia.

Says he wishes he had the Loewe back haha

excuse the horrid curtains (rented granny flat!). watching tv at mo but have a 360. guess it's about 7 by 4 foot

usually used for life size p**n :) stick to girl on girl cos the c0cks look too big

Lee

BMW M2C
Here's mine. I've spent the evening getting it all setup. Just need my broadband activated now and I'm sorted. Oh, and purchase a decent surround sound system.

IMG_5085.jpg

IMG_5089.jpg

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
a question with people with more than one HDMI source, do any of you have a HMDI switcher box? im gonna order a 3way with a remote this week a think.

Lee

BMW M2C
a question with people with more than one HDMI source, do any of you have a HMDI switcher box? im gonna order a 3way with a remote this week a think.

Not got one yet, but will at some point. Sky HD is in one PS3 the other.

At least they'll be cheaper than a component one and you won't get a slight reduction in signal quality with it being digital.