ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your console setup

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
Here's the PSX - (early SCH1001 model, with RCA outputs and suprisingly good 18bit DAC).

Used as a second CD player when poorly mastered Indie albums are unlistenable on the main CD player:

DSCF1610Medium.jpg

I also have a Wii and the best console ever, Sega DC, but no pics to hand.

hate to break it to you but thats a ps1 not a psx this is a psx http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-o-49-en-15-psx-70-3bc.html link takes a few seconds to load on mine

Clio RS 200
Here's the PSX - (early SCH1001 model, with RCA outputs and suprisingly good 18bit DAC).

Used as a second CD player when poorly mastered Indie albums are unlistenable on the main CD player:

DSCF1610Medium.jpg

I also have a Wii and the best console ever, Sega DC, but no pics to hand.
Nice amp and Meridian kit as well...

57 Clio Campus Sport
Front Room

Pioneer 43" with My PS3 and eyetoy, Sky Plus and DVD Recorder. Next to one of dads massive celestion speakers.

p1010011wa8.jpg

Here is his Cyrus Sound Systm with the other speaker this is what the ps3 is linked to for sound sometimes.

p1010012gn8.jpg

Bedroom

Got Samsung 23" which hoping to soon upgrade. 360, 17" Laptop and Ipod of course. Together with Cambridge Soundworks 5.1 Surround Sound which 360 and tv and pc linked to.

p1010014gz7.jpg

Amazing what these credit cards can buy ;)

Mines just a 24" old skool flat wide Phillips tv - does the job.
Sony DAVS-500 (very old skool home cinema)
PS2

Sky box and video.

I've gotta say 5 years ago I would have run out and replaced most of it with HD stuff as soon as it comes out, but I now just cant be assed. Back then I couldnt really afford it but now we can I havent bothered. £1500 for a decent telly - must be mad to pay that! Different set of priorities now, that or, I think I'm getting old as I'll only change stuff as it breaks.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
LOVING THIS THREAD!

i'll post my current one when i get home then i'll post my new one on thursday when i get my new TV :)

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Front Room

Pioneer 43" with My PS3 and eyetoy, Sky Plus and DVD Recorder. Next to one of dads massive celestion speakers.

p1010011wa8.jpg

Here is his Cyrus Sound Systm with the other speaker this is what the ps3 is linked to for sound sometimes.

p1010012gn8.jpg

Bedroom

Got Samsung 23" which hoping to soon upgrade. 360, 17" Laptop and Ipod of course. Together with Cambridge Soundworks 5.1 Surround Sound which 360 and tv and pc linked to.

p1010014gz7.jpg

can i be cheeky and ask where did you buy your pioneer tv and how much :D:D

Revels Mum & Sister
Amazing what these credit cards can buy ;)

Mines just a 24" old skool flat wide Phillips tv - does the job.
Sony DAVS-500 (very old skool home cinema)
PS2

Sky box and video.

I've gotta say 5 years ago I would have run out and replaced most of it with HD stuff as soon as it comes out, but I now just cant be assed. Back then I couldnt really afford it but now we can I havent bothered. £1500 for a decent telly - must be mad to pay that! Different set of priorities now, that or, I think I'm getting old as I'll only change stuff as it breaks.

LOL I bought all my shizzle when I lived at home. I had virtually £0 outgoings, about £75 a month so it was all dispossable income. I bought the TV at crimbo for £799 the day after pay day and still had plenty to live on.

The PS3 was bought in December, 360 the Year before and the Wii last december. Sky isnt expensive, the Naim kit I bought piece by piece over a couple of months. I dont owe anyone for it.

It is different now. Now I have moved out I actually have to think can I afford stuff. But I have everything I need and strangely the urge for the latest gadgets has gone

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
jelousy is awful isn't it :)

to be honest you've all got awesome setups!

i want 40" after seeing all these but i keep thinking it wil stupid in my room!!!

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/110031

think i'll just got for this^^

need to find a decent stand for it now :( anyone any ideas???

i'd really like it to go on a desk with my 21" pc monitor and my laptop but not seen a desk the right size to fit them all yet!

57 Clio Campus Sport
Front Room

p1010011wa8.jpg

p1010012gn8.jpg

Bedroom

p1010014gz7.jpg

can i be cheeky and ask where did you buy your pioneer tv and how much :D:D

Got it when they just came out, Comet in Cheltenham and with the Glass Stand Its On It was £2500. Most places had sold out of them and would take weeks to get in because any they had sold quickly. The left speaker on the pic is black like the right one even if it doesnt look it.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
two screens are brilliant, I have two in work as well and it is so restrictive trying to do things when working on one screen again.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I plan on replacing my 32" LCD with a 42" Plasma later this year, maybe even 50" if I feel a bit crazy at the time.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I wish I'd have gone for 50" over 42", but then I did pay £1500 at the time and 50" would have been £2000.

excuse the daft ethernet hangin out the side, i have the 360 wireless adapter but its incompatible with my router, still to get round to getting a new router setup.

i managed to get all my cables hidden as i gutted the flat b4 i moved in, theres channels routered out under the wooden floor and managed to get everything linked to the receiver ie decks/pc/xbox/dvd with no cables showing.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Lovely setup there Tiger. May I ask where you got your TV stand from? Thats exactly the style I am after!

Fiesta ST3
ps2 hid away at the bottom cant bring myself to buy a ps3 yet still a little to expensive..

Last edited:
  Merc Coupe V6 AMG
everyone is talking about the 3 ps3's under there bed, well i have 3 under my plasma.....

DSC01226l.jpg

i actually brought out my sega master system II this week, alex the kid what a classic

am i the only one with sky HD on my HD tv? everyone has them in their photos with no HD input apart from consoles?

Revels Mum & Sister
everyone is talking about the 3 ps3's under there bed, well i have 3 under my plasma.....

DSC01226l.jpg

i actually brought out my sega master system II this week, alex the kid what a classic

am i the only one with sky HD on my HD tv? everyone has them in their photos with no HD input apart from consoles?

I had Sky HD when I was at home. When I left I sold the HD box and went back to Sky + not worth the extra at the moment I found.

Will get another one when more channels are out and about

Some nice setups on show in this thread, but none of the flat panel TV's are wall mounted (that I noticed)

I have my TV on the wall. Now the problem I have is what to do with my two consoles (xbox and 360) which I use regularly. I don't want to mount a shelf on the wall below the TV, want something free-standing just about big enough to house the consoles ideally, so its does't get in the way too much on the floor.

Anyone done a similar thing? where did you get a suitable unit?

Audi TT 225
P4290002.gif

Also got my monster PC on 2x 21" monitors at the other end of the room, 2 laptops, and another 2 PC's upstairs along with 2x 360's 2x xbox's 1 PS2 and shortly a PS3. All wireless shizz too but need to tidy up the wiring at the back of the telly.

p.s wall mounting this 50" bad boy would bring down the house ;)

*Edit * Pics of my PC in my old house
P6040008.gif

P6040010.gif

Last edited:
  172 cup TT
I've never seen a better contender for a "my peni5 is bigger than your p3nis" thread in all my life!!! christ

:)