ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your crash pics!!!

S2 106 GTI
In her prime...

side1.jpg

rearhigh.jpg

Track5.jpg

seat2.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

seat3.jpg

God I miss that b**ch!

looks well nice! whats it lowered on and is that a yozza exhaust?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
yeah glad no one was seriously hurt, i was doing about 25-30mph when i had my accident and i was suprised at the amount of damage that was done, thought it would of been more!

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
my first car, clio 1.2 paris :cool: this is what you get for trying to keep up with your brother in his 309 gti (school boy error lmao)

CARLarge.jpg

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
indeed i am mate, got a pretty nasty gash to my head where the door frame has bent downwards but not alot else

not bad considering it went over about 4 times :D live and learn

So there we have it having read all this thread...

Officially racing blue 182's are the most common car to be crashed/written off.

Perhaps it's not just cup owners who need to take additional caution ;)

Formally Clio 182
What an interesting thread. Shame I can't post my crash pics from 4 years ago, no idea where they are but I went over the central reservation on a dual carriageway and wrote the clio off, but luckily noone was seriously injured.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
mines is relatively minor compaired to most of these, but then my laguna was bult like a tank, and healed it self by the time i took proper pics, the woman who hit me had a tiny deno on ger wing l=the size of a tennis ball, whe she drove into me on a round about.

here's a pick of my mate scots clio, he over cooked it ona bend and rolled it 4 times into a field and had to get his hand rebuilt/reattached as he had almost severed it and mangled 3 fingers. now he all titanium and screws in his fist.

that fox made quote amess to your grill. not as much mess as the cow my brother pall hit (firing down farm roads [hareshaw if any locals are interested- about 60-70mph at night in his micro,, hurtles round a corner straight into a massive cow that weighed more than his car. that was only 2 weeks after his brother took out £900 work of sheep, same thing but hit a flock of sheep with his golf during the day when the farmer was moving them to a different field) i cant really laugh because ive nearly done it my self once or twice. but still good effort for its size.

how did that lad a few pages back survive in the saxo they only have a euro encap rating of 1.5 stars, and what do ph1s have 3 star rating but 4s have 4 stars?

Attachments

• IMAG0011 (Custom).JPG
    IMAG0011 (Custom).JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMAG0013 (Custom).JPG
    IMAG0013 (Custom).JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 61
  • parry car.JPG
    parry car.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 89
  BG 182
here was my second car i had it for 3 weeks before this happens was on a couple years old at the time brakes failed i hit a camper van and a wall, coppers had it checked out and was a fault in the braking system and should never have been sold to me the dealer had a dodgey mot put and everything
003.jpg

001.jpg

004.jpg

Shittt what happened to the VTR?