ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show us your mk3's

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
I've upgraded to a mk3, pick this up next weekend!

image.jpg

PH1 WANTED
Here's a few of my old R27. Cup spoiler, Orbisound exhaust and magnesium alloy wheels :)

P1000052.jpg

image.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
image-1.jpg

[/FONT]

Last edited:
  LY 197 R27
Wow knuckles, pic's look amazing !! I'm after some wax atm and wasn't sure what the best would be to bring out LY but I know what il be getting now lol

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I've still got 2 layers to put on it, check the thread I posted in the detailing section about the coloured waxes. Great read :p

I'm sure after two layers its starting to look darker/deeper :)

LY 197 R27
Just had a quick read, great help. I'm gunna start using orange crush after the car gets a machine polish. Can u recommend a snow foam detergent mate ?

2007 Clio 197 r27
soon will be out of the car, im looking a more oem+ style ;)
but i will just put the roof in white/black theme stickerbomb ehehe

I agree the sticker bomb looks awful in my opinion, however those wheels are catching my eye;) what make are they?

Renault
I agree the sticker bomb looks awful in my opinion, however those wheels are catching my eye;) what make are they?
hi thanks for give your opinion, that's important to me, them i can see what i'm doing wrong ;)
the sticker bomb will get out soon.
the wheels are ENZO CUP 7.5x16'' ;)

LY 197 R27
Mine on h&r 30/40 spring and Eibach 20mm spacers all round (if you was asking about mine lol) cheers

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I was cheers :) got any front on pics? The rears look like they could do with the extra 5mm (although that could just be the raiders. I've only seen 25mm spacers with speedlines)

i may go 20 front 25 rear :)

Superleggera'd MK3
spax rsx, rear adjusters out, fronts maxed out as well.Ii know mate desperately need one... its on the list ;) :L.
Nice, been looking to get the ap coilovers.....just money thats the problem atm :( looking good though man

GW 197 cup
Nice, been looking to get the ap coilovers.....just money thats the problem atm :( looking good though man

nice, i was going to get ap's but then i knew someone selling these second hand for £300 so can't complain really :L, i know what you mean about money mate, i'm the same, loads of plans just don't have the money, it costs enough money repairing the damage i do from being low :L.

Superleggera'd MK3
nice, i was going to get ap's but then i knew someone selling these second hand for £300 so can't complain really :L, i know what you mean about money mate, i'm the same, loads of plans just don't have the money, it costs enough money repairing the damage i do from being low :L.

Haha yeah that the other problem, wanna get 16s and maybe drop 70mm ish, so hopefully i can still conquer the speedbumps at my work but we will see! and yeah dont blame you, if i saw some coilys come up at 300 i would snap them up as well :)

GW 197 cup
Haha yeah that the other problem, wanna get 16s and maybe drop 70mm ish, so hopefully i can still conquer the speedbumps at my work but we will see! and yeah dont blame you, if i saw some coilys come up at 300 i would snap them up as well :)

Sweet, Haha speed bumps are a challenge.

LY 197 R27
I was cheers :) got any front on pics? The rears look like they could do with the extra 5mm (although that could just be the raiders. I've only seen 25mm spacers with speedlines)

i may go 20 front 25 rear :)

No front pic's sorry mate, and yeah probably could do with a little more on the back but I don't like the idea of running 2 different size's