ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silly argument i know but...

you may know it, clio?
my friend keeps going on about his 1.1 injection saxo will be my 1.2 16v billabong?

mine should be faster but his saxo is lighter right?

whose is faster?

you may know it, clio?
could be wrong but i think mine is about 900kgish and his is 800kgish sound about right?

He has: 60bhp, 65lb-ft, 805kg, 12.4 0-60, 1124cc

You have: 75bhp, 77lb-ft, 945kg, 12.6 0-60, 1149cc

Looks like he wins on paper...........

Leon Cupra R 225
tell your friend he's an idiot. my gf's 1.4 injection saxo is barely fast enough to beat my mates 1.2 corsa lol

Ollie, off subject - but do you go to the Bluewater DUB meet every month?

Just glanced at what car you own on your avatar thingy

fabia vrs
My clio is quite nippy !!!!! (1.2 16v) seems to do most things of da lights !!!
BUT if you can drive your car better than him you should win !!!

535d / t5 caravelle
stick a bag of sugar in his petrol tank just before you race him, that should help;)

should be pretty much equal, my firend has a 1.1 106 and our cars are the exact same

at the end of the day...your car is better than a saxo!!

Motorbikes
At the end of the day it all depends who is the best driver I think. Cars are too evenly matched and slow to make a difference. You'd have him in the twisties though ;)

Shed.

i find that the saxo (yes my mate has one and we have put our foot down before when i was behind him) being an 8v pulls away at the start but when i get into the revs mine walks all over his. not that either of our cars are fast though.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I had a 1.1i saxo before my 182. They are nippier than you think when they have been ragged in a bit. Run out of puff at about 50mph though lol.

1 Series Coupe
My mate has a saxo. Had a little blast with him. His saxo accelerates quicker, but once you hit 4th u'll go passed him, as the extra 15horses kick in. :)