ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silvatecs & LED Sidelights

200 Gordini
Got up this morning to my renewed licence and some lights i ordered of Joshhatton (check the traders section)

crop.jpg

2 packs of silvatecs and 2 501 LED's to replace my sidelights, i wasn't too sure if should change the sidelights but i'm definitely glad i did after looking at my mates car with xenons and the dull sidelights.

DSC00152.jpg

For those who need to know after taking the cover off, the sidelights just pull out and like dave88 said if they still don't come out just pull harder.

The drivers side is a bit of a pain 1. becasue of the air conditioning unit and 2. because the sidelight seems to be tucked nearer to the main beam.

This was took when it was still light:
DSC00149.jpg

For thoses who don't know what silvatecs are (What are you doing on this forum?)

They turn this:
DSC00146.jpg

To this:
DSC00147.jpg

Tidys up the lights a treat:
DSC00148.jpg

Apologies for the filthy car.

These lights got to me pretty quick considering the christmas post and at great prices compared to most, so i recommend joshhhatton of HR-Products.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Silvatecs are a Massive Improvement and I have LED Sidelights but I'm thinking of Changing or Removing them now as I don't like the look of them anymore :(

200 Gordini
Silvatecs are a Massive Improvement and I have LED Sidelights but I'm thinking of Changing or Removing them now as I don't like the look of them anymore :(

I know what you mean, thats why i wasn't sure of getting them in the first place.

I'm going to see what there like at night etc. Hopefully i don't get flashed at by people thinking i've just been to halfords

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Should have just taken the sidelights out, makes the xenon look a lot better

Nice 182 though, how much was your plate if you dont mind me asking?

C

Cupster

Silertecs were made for the clios man, such a small mod but such a big improvement.

De-fried egg FTW!

200 Gordini
Thanks for the comments.

Subtle but big improvements.

I'm going to keep the sidelights, they look great at night.

Should have just taken the sidelights out, makes the xenon look a lot better

Nice 182 though, how much was your plate if you dont mind me asking?

£400, if you mean the actual plates the were £25 lol