ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172/182 Warrington with orange wheels?

DCi 100
Seen a 182 plated D7 DMC or something similiar down kingsway about 3:30-4, and an RB with awful spoiler/stripes etc over the bridge just afterwards todays.

ph1 sunflower
lives down the road from me the guy put the spoiler on the other week hes about 45!mid life crisi me thinks!!! there is a black 182 for sale near mine aswell and my sunflower makes 3 within a mile... 4 if you include immi

DCi 100
Black 182 with the tints etc near the bridge? Also has a standard non-rs MK3 in black on the drive? He was parked next to me on thursday at Collegiate ;)

DCi 100
I'll have a nosey in next time I'm past, picking up a drain pipe off a mate tomorrow afternoon from latchford village so lol.

Know anything of the monaco/red 197 that's usually outside the co-op/petra up there?