ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172 FG03 **Y and a Trophy

Saxo VTR, RB Clio 182 Cup
I did the long haul drive to Coventry yesterday and returned today and the car is lush! :)

No that work was done at private mechanic ... :)

I supply parts he does labour for me :)

Man I am fooked ... too much driving!!

clio trophy 182
Ahhh i remember Will saying ages ago that he knew a guy that's bought a Trophy. This island is too small. lol.

I was gunna come to brands. bit skint at the mo though.

need a towing eye? :p

Yes indeedy !!! can't fart without some bugger knowing about it :D

Shame, would of been cool.....Me too, but a guy I work with (Kozy) he's going so included myself.

Am ok thanks...though the weather forcast is looking sh1te (sliding off everywhere). Am now debating whether or not to get some new tyres fronts are down 2mm worst case :rolleyes:
Will be fitting new discs (brembo Hc) and DS2500 pads before hand.

Done any mods to your one ?

Si

RS Clio 172
my car?

Bilstien B14 coilovers, and the 2118s. I was running Toyo R888s which got me to the 'ring and back and through summer but they've just come off :)

no engine mods apart from the OMP Inox straight through.

LEt me know how you get on with the discs and pads. I've got some HC discs sat in the garage waiting to be fitted, yet to buy some pads to go with!

clio trophy 182
I did the long haul drive to Coventry yesterday and returned today and the car is lush! :)

No that work was done at private mechanic ... :)

I supply parts he does labour for me :)

Man I am fooked ... too much driving!!

So I assume Ms ch33kychops is a happy bunny now ;)

clio trophy 182
my car?

Bilstien B14 coilovers, and the 2118s. I was running Toyo R888s which got me to the 'ring and back and through summer but they've just come off :)

no engine mods apart from the OMP Inox straight through.

LEt me know how you get on with the discs and pads. I've got some HC discs sat in the garage waiting to be fitted, yet to buy some pads to go with!

Ah right, a bit better than the standard Trophy set up then.....;)
Just in time with this chuffing weather !!
Keep thinking about getting a set of 15's and those R888's for track days, though prob only do 1 or 2 yr.
The 'Ring' bet that was a great laugh. Love to do that....

Hopefully fitting this weekend, will let you know.

Si

RS Clio 172
nice one :)

I still might come along to the track day just for a look. Never been to brands! Wanna take some pics too.

So I assume Ms ch33kychops is a happy bunny now ;)

Indeed Chris ... indeed .... :)

Car is good .... loving it again ... sad cow that I am! LOL

I was gonna wash it and hoover it today but ran out of time ... grrr!

Might take it to that place you mentioned ....

clio trophy 182
Indeed Chris ... indeed .... :)

Car is good .... loving it again ... sad cow that I am! LOL

I was gonna wash it and hoover it today but ran out of time ... grrr!

Might take it to that place you mentioned ....

Good stuff :cool:

Na, its always nice to get back in the driving seat again...thinking it was all worth it in the end :D

For a fiver its a quick fix for sure, for extra they will hoover it out, though I haven't let them do that to mine...

350Z GT
Mmmmm tempted .... I just have no time working 50+ hours a week and at college part time ....

You at college on Thursdays?
Saw a Blue 182 with stripes and a Silver 172 yesterday, they could have their own mini CS meet if yours was in the car park somewhere as well.

50 hrs :eek: college too :eek:.. is there anytime to play ???

Weather permitting the T is going to get a hoover, wash n polish..

Whizzers PM over containing my address for you to clean mine too;)

There is never anytime for playing ... I am rather boring I shall admit ... work, study, sleep! In that order too ;)

You at college on Thursdays?
Saw a Blue 182 with stripes and a Silver 172 yesterday, they could have their own mini CS meet if yours was in the car park somewhere as well.

Yep in mornings .... on a Thursday and Friday ... go back to work at 12noon and grab the guy I care for and take him up in the VTR ... people give me very strange looks! LOL

clio trophy 182
nice one :)

I still might come along to the track day just for a look. Never been to brands! Wanna take some pics too.

Si,

Managed to do the discs and pads Saturday before it rained.
Done some bedding in, traffic permitting:dapprove:. Seem pretty good, certainly seem to bite a bit better than standard. Wont really know how good they are until the trackday next week. Fingers crossed they well perform

clio trophy 182
Whizzers PM over containing my address for you to clean mine too;)

There is never anytime for playing ... I am rather boring I shall admit ... work, study, sleep! In that order too ;)

I can see why you call yourself ch33kychops !!:rasp:

Well managed to do my discs and that was it..:dapprove: no cleaning or polishing

Well I'm not suprised doing all those hours and caring too!!!

Si

RS Clio 172
good to hear! I'll try and pic up some pads and get mine done. Might get braided lines too.

I can see why you call yourself ch33kychops !!:rasp:

Well managed to do my discs and that was it..:dapprove: no cleaning or polishing

Well I'm not suprised doing all those hours and caring too!!!

hahahaahahaha! ;) know me too well already! ;)

I am disappointed you didn;t brave the weather and come clean my car :(

;)

clio trophy 182
It seems that way, and I don't even know your name or what ya look like:eek: ;)

ha ha...yes indeed i did chicken out for sure....too blinking cold at the mo...

Though you have been spotted by a fellow workman (phase 1 silver), he saw you the other day !!! his name is Si too ....

clio trophy 182
good to hear! I'll try and pic up some pads and get mine done. Might get braided lines too.

Yep these Ds2500 pads seem pretty good... yeah had thought about doing the lines too, didn't have the time really, will be needing new tyres after the travelling + trackday....:(

It seems that way, and I don't even know your name or what ya look like:eek: ;)

ha ha...yes indeed i did chicken out for sure....too blinking cold at the mo...

Though you have been spotted by a fellow workman (phase 1 silver), he saw you the other day !!! his name is Si too ....

I was going to try and do it yesterday but by the time I did all the other jobs I needed to do I was out of time and it was dark .. :(

Spotted ... I never saw anyone ... I am sure I am blind LOL

Car is still on the drive waiting for you to clean it BTW! ;)

clio trophy 182

Si,

The DS2500 performed faultlessly, amazing braking power, there good from cold, but when hot.... was doing 110-115 at the end of the straight, braked hard dropped down to 60 just like that. No fading either.
If you get them just have to file the buggers down and a bit of copper grease, sorted and don't add the shims either.

clio trophy 182
I was going to try and do it yesterday but by the time I did all the other jobs I needed to do I was out of time and it was dark .. :(

Spotted ... I never saw anyone ... I am sure I am blind LOL

Car is still on the drive waiting for you to clean it BTW! ;)

Excuses excuses.......;)

Can't remember where he said.....

Well after my 2 days of travelling to and from Brands, my car is bad, can't really see the Trophy logo's !! So MINE has to have priority first I afraid :rasp:;)

Si

RS Clio 172
Glad you had a good day mate, had a bit of a chat with Will about it earlier.

That we are!!! ;)

You are a let down Chris ... and I thought I was your number one priority :(
;)

I am thinking if I repeat if the weather is nice Monday on my day off I will clean it and then take some piccies .... the thought of cleaning the whole thing does not appeal! LOL

I am such a girl! :p

clio trophy 182
That we are!!! ;)

You are a let down Chris ... and I thought I was your number one priority :(
;)

I am thinking if I repeat if the weather is nice Monday on my day off I will clean it and then take some piccies .... the thought of cleaning the whole thing does not appeal! LOL

I am such a girl! :p

Something tells me you won't be cleaning ya car today (As I look out of the office window:D)
Took me all day to do mine, blinking brake dust from the trackday...

yes indeedy :lolup:

I have flu .. so not been out in car since Sunday! :(

So cleaningis defo not on the agenda! :(

So I will require you to clean it now ;)

Yes right away ... chop chop! ;)

No not the dreaded oink oink! Just run down so bad ... back in work after a day of but about to leave and see my mum (she always made me better as a kid so see if she can work her magic now I am 26 ;) )

Why are you not outside already??? ;)

You saying my RB / Dirt is not a nice colour .... ;)

Agree a meet up would be good ... :)

Can I have a month in advance to arrange the cleaner (Chris) to clean his and my car ;)

clio trophy 182
You saying my RB / Dirt is not a nice colour .... ;)

Agree a meet up would be good ... :)

Can I have a month in advance to arrange the cleaner (Chris) to clean his and my car ;)

I can't believe Ms Ch33kychops still hasn't got her car cleaned...:eek:

I may surrender one day:rolleyes:

Though its too blinking cold out there are the mo......bbbrrr don't think for one minute I'm going outside cleaning cars.....:nono:

I can't believe Ms Ch33kychops still hasn't got her car cleaned...:eek:

I may surrender one day:rolleyes:

Though its too blinking cold out there are the mo......bbbrrr don't think for one minute I'm going outside cleaning cars.....:nono:

I cleaned it .... the proof is on Facebook in my album! WOOP!!

Did it on Sunday morning ;)

BUT it is absolutely filthy again ... that car is impossible to keep clean! I give up! LOL

clio trophy 182
Well your not under ch33kychops.....:rasp:

:clap:

Your supposed to drive it on the roads not through fields....;)
Know what you mean....I've been really lazy and driven round all this week mines all crapped up again...

Were you going into Cowes last night 5ish ??? last minute saw a RB cup driving past the prison ?

That was me .... :)

I was heading to Cowes to go for a run ... freezing ... !!!!!!!

Not under ch33kychops on FB??? Well of course I amnot that would be strange LOL