ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 182

Hey there.. I thought id start a projext thread to keep tracks on what i've done!

I recently bought a Clio Sport 182 and decided to join the forum since a few of my friends recommended it. I previously owned a C2 VTS and a 207 GTi.

image.jpg

I sold this back last year and got a 207 GTi..

image.jpg

After 9 months.. I wasn't really geting along with the car.. I decided to go for a 182.. I've always wanted one but insurance was always an issue and my friends owned them at the time and i wanted to have something different.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Over the weekend.. I set about cleaning it up.. I scrubbed the seatbelts.. Shaved the seats.. Ordered some silvertechs, new front splitter and my friend restored the headlights. Because i had no idea what i was doing!

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm looking for subtle changes.. Looking at changing the suspension next. Any ideas would be greatly appreicated. Thanks

Last edited:
  2005 Clio 182
Bullets, badges, interior trim, engine bay, locking/nuts, alloys, coilovers, aerial, tyres, grill+engine cover+grill+fog light surround respray...