ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver and Orangeeeeeeee.

Lupo GTI
I'm thinking about spraying my badges, bullets and buying one of those orange cliosport.net stickers for my rep.

So, I'm looking for other silver and orange motors :) post here so I can see.

RB 197
Silver and black flake (little flake not chav flake). Silver and white can look cool though. Orange, hmm no. But it's your car dude :) just will clash abit.

Lupo GTI
I've already got Silver and anthracite already, but I fancy something new and different.

Mine:
DSC00024.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

I love it personally!

Titanium 182
It's harder to get brighter colours to "go" with silver but possible if done right.

Anthracite goes easy which is why most do it.

Lupo GTI
It's harder to get brighter colours to "go" with silver but possible if done right.

Anthracite goes easy which is why most do it.

Yeah I've got anthracite wheels and badges now. But I'm wanting something different and something fun.

It can look OK on some silvers, but on Gris Boreal I don't think it works due to the amount of blue/gold there is through the colour aswell. I assume yours is Gris Boreal yeah?

Mini Clubman
Im thinking green. similar to alien green. possibly a little darker. would look the b****cks

Lupo GTI
It can look OK on some silvers, but on Gris Boreal I don't think it works due to the amount of blue/gold there is through the colour aswell. I assume yours is Gris Boreal yeah?

Yeah mines Gris Boreal. I see your point actually.

Im thinking green. similar to alien green. possibly a little darker. would look the b****cks

Anyone done anything with silver and alien green?

TrackCar & F30 330d
That's class! ^ :)
Doing anything else Orange?

Errrr well i have another set of OZ F1's which i was spraying fluresent orange, but only two are done, ones ready to paint and the other needs preping. Its such a ball ache. Might spray the other one today after i've fixed my bumper :)
Also got another set of dash stripps but havnt had time to do them too

Focus ST-2
I think something like an illuminous green would work quite well with silver, bit Cup car style though.