ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver + Blue 182 Harborne

Was a couple of cars behind the silver 182 this morning on Park Hill.

There's a gorgeous blue 182 currently parked on Park Hill at the bottom of Margaret Grove:cool:

Both of them look great, and pretty clean as well:D

BB TUNED 182 (220BHP)
^^^ Blue one is mine mate chuft someone has spotted me atlast!

Spent all day cleaning it monday only for it to rain solid all day!

BB TUNED 182 (220BHP)
Im allways parked in lonsdale road oppersit the swimming baths? im the manager of the butchers there.

^^^ Blue one is mine mate chuft someone has spotted me atlast!

Spent all day cleaning it monday only for it to rain solid all day!

Im allways parked in lonsdale road oppersit the swimming baths? im the manager of the butchers there.

No problem mate, was a nice to see it...made up for the shite traffic I had on the way home. Might take a walk up to the butchers at some point, see if you're about and say hi.

I see quite a few RSs around Harborne, just reminds me I no longer have mine and encourages me to want one again.

Speccy, just noticed you're a mechanical engineer, it's not building services by any chance? If it is, please tell me it gets better after the training.