ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver clio not sure if sport Bracknell

Clio 1.2/ Impreza Type R
Very tidy quite shiny silver clio with black wheels and windows twin exhaust c/s sticker on the back window was going round roundabout near KFC in bracknell this moring about 8:00ish

2010 focus Rs
heres a couple of pics

cliosportbackpic.gif

DSC00103.gif

2010 focus Rs
yeah its carbon fibre from k-tech racing, you need this lightweight as poss for maximum performance :D you got any pics of yours ?

Clio 1.2/ Impreza Type R
yer that was me if it was a black 182 prob running late for work so what is it then if its not a sport still looked really good put's mine to shame mine has a mud all over it lol.

2010 focus Rs
:eek: yeah there was a bit of mud i see lol,im a nitemare cant have it dirty! its just a little 1.2, insurance doing my head in on my old 1.8 clio so thought i would down grade for time being but think i want the 172 cup now, you from bracknell are ya? think ive seen you before, you got rear windows tinted right??

Clio 1.2/ Impreza Type R
yer i live just up the road in ascot yer they are blacked im pretty sure i have seen you driving around aswell. given up cleaning it in the winter there is not point lasts about 3 days

Arctic FF 182
i saw you the other day sitting in mcdonalds looked nice in the dark and incredably clean like said above makes mine look really bad

2010 focus Rs
Re: silver clio not sure if sport Bracknell
insurance is always a nightmare its does hurt especially when your 19

yeah how much do you pay for your 182 then at 19? i had the money together to get a 172 cup but i got badly raped so i sucked my thumb and got the 1.2 lol (for now tho)

2010 focus Rs
yeah i was in the car park, you must have been in the blue 182?? was going to pull up once done my mcflurry in but you shot off, was you giving it some because you came in pretty quick

Silver 172 cup
I used to see loads of clios in Bracknell before I got mine but a haven't seen a sport on the roads since. I will have to concentrate more lol.

Arctic FF 182
yea that was me, yea came in quick coz just had a couple of chavs in their saxo furio's try it on lol then the missus said she was ready so shot off. saw the sticker on the back and was gonna post but got beaten to it

Arctic FF 182
I used to see loads of clios in Bracknell before I got mine but a haven't seen a sport on the roads since. I will have to concentrate more lol.

I've seen quite a few sports in and around the Bracknell area recently, far more than i had before