ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SM inlet (RS2 style) for 182

306 gti6, Clio 182
Right just thought I would let people know I've got the new SM Intake it's the CNC one from Turkey so will be doing before after dyno results
My has been on the rollers today I've got a Miltek with decat, KTR induction kit RStuner overrun map and is on 46000 miles it made 187.3BHP @ 6800 rpm and 146.6IBFT @ 6084 rpm
I will hopefully have the new intake fitted in the next 2 weeks so we shall see!
Will be having 438 cam fitted in November too would be nice to get over the 200 mark!:cool:

306 gti6, Clio 182
Print outs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 661
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 566

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
great stuff how long was delivery i got a tracking number but cant understand a word on the postage site

306 gti6, Clio 182
And some more

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 886
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    703.3 KB · Views: 794
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 833
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 835

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Wow that looks really really good.
This one looks like it could be used with a turbo as its all aluminium and would seal better than the RS2.
Did you buy this off ebay or do a deal with the turkish guy (really sorry...forgotten your name).

306 gti6, Clio 182
Wow that looks really really good.
This one looks like it could be used with a turbo as its all aluminium and would seal better than the RS2.
Did you buy this off ebay or do a deal with the turkish guy (really sorry...forgotten your name).
Yeah I think it would deffo suit boost!
I went direct £850

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
is the quality as good as you hoped for,what air filter are you fitting with it?

306 gti6, Clio 182
is the quality as good as you hoped for,what air filter are you fitting with it?
Yeah it's all good, but was slightly damaged needs more packing in the box the bolts from the coil pack mount have been knocking the inlet luckily it's on the underside so you can't see it when fitted, anther than that spot really you get all the bolts hoses and clips

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
same noise on those are the best,shame about packing etc as its thrown about in transit,is this the same size as the jms one or smaller.

306 gti6, Clio 182
same noise on those are the best,shame about packing etc as its thrown about in transit,is this the same size as the jms one or smaller.
Yeah the noise is mint! Not really sure about the size, not seen the JMS one in the flesh
The inlet is quite small tbh looks loads bigger in the pics

Last edited:

Drakec

ClioSport Club Member
  Bmw m635csi,polo.
Mines on the way hoping to have it next week. Going to try and get to rs on friday next week and do a power run fit the kit over the weekend and get it back for mapping. My car is standard apart from a ktec sports cat and exhaust and a viper induction filter

Track 172 Cup
Hmm tempted but quite a fair bit of cash too chuck at my track car even if it does loom very nice.

Could have my PMS quick shift, EPAS setup, stud conversion and a track day for the same price lol. Still tempted though... all I seem to do is spend lately haha bloody money pit.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Mine will be here soon,in a few weeks dan sjm will be fitting and custom remapping,so if theres ever someone who can get the best out of it he is th eman.I will upload my results but it wont be for a weeks gotta get the ecu wiped etc.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
i know there are haters on here mate about this manifold.I am not expecting for it too match the original jms inlet.I dont fancy a turbo or itbs as iam not mechanically minded and this felt the least hassle option.

172 Turbo
i know there are haters on here mate about this manifold.I am not expecting for it too match the original jms inlet.I dont fancy a turbo or itbs as iam not mechanically minded and this felt the least hassle option.

Wouldn't say they are any haters as such. Just people who are curious about the product and if it can do what it claims to do before many members part with £850

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
it looks good yes,packaging was poor though some paint has come off which is annoying

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I'm hoping for good gains mate.

But I can't understand crap packing. I sent a £15 wax today. If that gets damaged it would have to be removed and dropped lol

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Yep poor packaging let it down a bit,no bubble wrap etc and the marks are on the side you see

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Can you just paint/powder coat it if you unhappy? I know you shouldn't have too but it would be a shame to fit a brand new part like that and it have visable scuffs/chips.

Drakec

ClioSport Club Member
  Bmw m635csi,polo.
I missed mine in the post today so no doubt its getting kicked about at parcelforce hq a bit more......best ring the powdercoaters...

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
hi i wouldnt blame royal mail,it came in thin plastic like sheeting flol needed proper bubble wrap this is £850 not £100,i emailed seller no response does look good though to be fair,will update when fitted hoping for extra 2-3bhp :smile: