ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snappy

A Few
Snappy retrimmed my spare Steering wheel just over a month ago - its fantastic! At that time it cost £140 inc return P+P. He was extremely busy and when I first contacted him, he asked me to delay sending the wheel for 2 weeks as he does so many.

I found the best way to contact him was text to his mobile. If you search Snappy... then "click" on his name on his profile, you will see many messages on his wall. Look through them, He has his mobile number on there and has asked people to text him about steering wheels. I would wait until after the Easter Bank Holidays and then send a text to enquire if he could fit you in sometime. That's how I contacted him, and I got a friendly reply within a day or two. Hope that helps

Last edited:

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
That link doesn't take me to his profile
emoji848.png
It takes you to his wall thingy. His number is amongst the comments. I've found it for you in less than 5 seconds :tongueout:

Screenshot_20160326-075127.png

182 Cup
Yeah he's super busy at the moment it seems...I had a 197 wheel sent to him for retrimming before Xmas, still waiting on completion. He's pretty good at responding on here though, so no dramas