ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snappys contact

Megane 250 FF / cup
hi guys and girls does anyone have a direct contact for snappy to do my 197 wheel?

Or is there anyone recommended in the north west (Manchester area) to re trim the wheel.

What's people's view on a RB197....totally standard, full alcantara, 50/50??

Defo keeping the yellow 12 o'clock stitch.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Pm'd mate.

I went full leather, perforated leather grips and alcantara bottom. Absolutely love it!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Thanks very much mate.

You got any pics of it?

Not the same wheel as yours though.

IMG_6151.JPG

IMG_6127.JPG

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I dropped him a message a while back and I was meant to get a sample of blue alcantara?

Hopefully im not missing out and others are junping in the queue before me.

Do you know him then @Davyy? I dropped him a message on FB but didn't want to seem bugging him.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I dropped him a message a while back and I was meant to get a sample of blue alcantara?

Hopefully im not missing out and others are junping in the queue before me.

Do you know him then @Davyy? I dropped him a message on FB but didn't want to seem bugging him.

No mate, just have his number from when I had mine done.

Mertin

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172&Ph2 172 Cup
Is snappy no longer on the go here?
Iv just bought a 1.2 as a runaround and the wheel is buggered as usual and was needing a refurb. See his name come up alot, mainly in old posts in for sale section