ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sneaky look

Lionel Richie
i've been busy, not to everyone's taste but i like it!
DSC00003.jpg

i loves it fred... is that ur 1.2... i love it i love it.. nice work fred

get the renaultsport and the lines in black :D

Lionel Richie
oh yeah, it'll be there, the bodywork needs a lot of TLC, its just a track toy i've built for a bit of a laugh

Lionel Richie
its got black samcos on there (complete set)

what do you mean "get the renaultsport bits painted black" i do everything myself thankyou very much! ;)

Audi TT 225
Jeez you painted the accessory bracket too. I want mine polished but already had to sell one of my kidneys to get my car sorted :(

Audi TT 225
too much work iirc something about the gearbox being too big or not being able to mount it, think it was a no go :(

Focus ST
Look quite nice actually, that orange is certainly bright. How long will it stay that clean??? LOL!!

Audi TT 225
don't worry, turbo is coming (it just so happens all off the megane RS parts bolt straight on :))

Oooh interesting! I was wondering the other day if the meggy turbo gubbins would fit onto a 172 F4R.
I know the exhaust manifold wouldn't fit a ph1 tho but dont you guys offer a custom tubular turbo manifold? *winks*
What about the 6 speed box tho is that a no go?

Lionel Richie
box was a b*****d to fit in there, i just didn't have the time/equipment to ***** about getting it to fit

whay won't the MRS fit the mk1 head? exhaust ports too large?? just fit a megane RS head instead?

Audi TT 225
Woah how many ***'s can you put in a post LOL
I like my big rear ports!
Shirly a custom manifold's gotta cost less than a meg head!