ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So who's off to Waxstock this weekend

I know we have some avid detailers on here, so anyone heading to Peterborough Arena this weekend for Waxstock?

If you are be sure to pop over and see us, we have some pretty decent deals going on for products in the range, with a try before you buy area and free posters with these two signing them for you to pop up in your detailing den!

POSTER4small.jpg

These wont officially go on sale until Monday the 8th, but Waxstock goers will be able to get a complementary copy signed by the girls when shopping at the stand next weekend at Waxstock.

For those not attending the show they will be available on the website the Monday after :thumb:

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I was hopeing you guys would be at css! ;)

​cant make waxstock this year.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I don't necessarily think it is so special, more for the Auto Finesse collectors and as a nice promotion to attract people to their stand.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I went today too...if I'm honest I was overly struck on the show. What's others thoughts on the show?