ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So whos the quickest?

williams and trophy
Who's the quickest on here nowadays?
Things have moved on a bit since I was a regular.

Any plans for a club 1/4 mile shootout at all?
I know York raceway are aiming more at rwyb this year. Beats a day sat in the queue at pod.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I remember the name but can't think what he did. I think I may know but not a hundred percent

williams and trophy
Yes. I was a club regular probably when most of you were still a twitch in your dads loins.

I know some of you are more into track days, I see spa mentioned....cracking track, not done it for a decade or so, will have to get back there one year....which I can't fault. But the odd little 0-60 time and 1/4 time battle hurts no-one, it was something of a tradition for this club in its inception..... and yes I was around for that....and it's predecessor. Lol.

A little vid of many moons ago......along with the show meets, cat & fiddle/snake pass/evo triangle runs, track days, and general get togethers, we used to do stuff like this. Beats sat talking about polish.

And the track days.. always good fun too.

Last edited:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I believe no one does quarters now as a stripped willy 0wn3d all!

The fact there's only about 3 of them left in use means no one's running anything anymore

williams and trophy
I believe no one does quarters now as a stripped willy 0wn3d all!

The fact there's only about 3 of them left in use means no one's running anything anymore
Only 3 of them left? I must have ALL of them on my drive then. Lol.

williams and trophy
Liking the 5s in the last 1. I got chased round oulton by a red 1 many moons ago. Can't remember the guys name now but his car was called Doris....

williams and trophy
The drive into York is brilliant Tbf.
Haven't run there in a while though.

Pod even longer. Was working down there last year though.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Only 3 of them left? I must have ALL of them on my drive then. Lol.

Well you did like them!
I only had the one, why the f**k I sold it I do not know - well I do but it wasn't a decent enough reason now I look back at it!

williams and trophy
Well you did like them!
I only had the one, why the f**k I sold it I do not know - well I do but it wasn't a decent enough reason now I look back at it!
Never a good reason to sell.
Yes did, still do like them. Better place to be sat than the trophy that's for sure.