ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some more pics of my clio (no 56k)

R

ricki

Took a ride to snap some pics of my new waxed clio. Dame shame there were thise dusty roads on the way to the castle :mad:. Hope you like them...

IMG_3879.jpg

IMG_3880.jpg

IMG_3887.jpg

IMG_3889.jpg

IMG_3890.jpg

IMG_3892.jpg

IMG_3894.jpg

IMG_3897.jpg

IMG_3899.jpg

IMG_3907.jpg

IMG_3908.jpg

IMG_3911.jpg

megane
nice wat wheels??
wats with the skirts though to
an 4 foglights?? it get really foggy in sweden
like the car though

Mint, love this car, does remind me a little bit of the Pole Dune edition though, if im truly honest.

R

ricki

nice wat wheels??
wats with the skirts though to
an 4 foglights?? it get really foggy in sweden
like the car though

Lol, ye its extra foggy here in sweden ;). Noo, it´s exra lights. I thought it would be much more cleaner to put them in the front insted of having them sticking out at the front. And they gives me a much more nicer light when its dark outside. You know, I dont whant to harm any elks ;).

The wheels are ASA Imola, 17".

80MPG BEEZA
4 fog's - jeep bar on the side - 5 doors - dodgy colour - unclean wheels need i off more advice

M2 Competition
I really like this, the wheels look wicked. Good job with blending the fogs in too, looks really neat.

Good effort fella :)

R

ricki

4 fog's - jeep bar on the side - 5 doors - dodgy colour - unclean wheels need i off more advice

Like I said, it´s not foglights. I prefer 5 doors and the sidesteps are there beacouse I don´t want the clio to look like averybody elses :star:.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Nice alloys
lovely colour
I quite like the side steps
fogs look good
Car as a whole looks very nice, especially for a 5 door.