ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some people are right Cnuts

None
Stupidly left a bag on my backseat thursday night, even though it was on my mates drive, this happened

Photo003.gif

:dapprove:Need to get it repaired Asap anyone know how much this should cost roughly

Nimbus 197
lol when i first looked at it i couldnt see the window had been smashed... yeh idiots who eva done that.. not sure on the cost thoo . x

Clio 172
try your insurance excess usually about 70 quid. Thats what i got charged for my civic. Or as above scrappy probs looking around 30 quid

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
My colleague left a few quid in plain sight a few months ago and had his car broken into for it, some ppl are just so desperate.

It's a shame, but on the plus at least it wasn't a front window they broke or bent the door out.

Bet you won't do it again.

Clio DCi 65
Exactly the same as me dude,

But the pricks that broke into mine (same window..called scrappy, they came and fitted new window and was all done within 2 hours for £40 inc the window) stole my Kenwood DVD player, £400 bucks worth....didn't manage to get the wiring that connects the screen to the computer bit and they didn't get the face off.

Useless to them, me £40 down, no cd player anymore.

None
Nar all that was in the bag was a black shirt, woke up and it was left by the side of the car. Definatly wont do it again

In a way im lucky because glove box change tray had all been gone through seats pushed forward, and yet he left my stereo which was on clear veiw

Not a nice thing to happen. Just shows that it's best not to leave anything on show in your car

Last edited: