ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some pics of my Tuscani Elisa 2.7 V6

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=141028&id=753550114&l=6654528f12

All the pics are in a facebook photo album above. Here is one.

6320_129512210114_753550114_3614213_5035510_n.jpg

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Yep its a Hyundai Coupe 2.7 V6, its known as a Tuscani Elisa in other markets esp the US and Asia. Mine is actually described as a Hyundai Coupe Tuscani Limited Edition on the V5.

BG182®
I quite like to new one's with the more mean front end.

Took a test drive in one with red leather seats and it was booootiful inside. Only thing it lacked was power.

BMW F31
other halfs dad has got one of these, nice interior which was a surprise but imo underpowered! 170bhp iirc?!

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Do you still regret buying it? I seem to remember you having some probs with the car within a day of picking it up.

Not really, I was more pissed off with the garage I bought it from in all honesty. the washer resevior was sorted until dealer warrenty and had to get a new tyre on day i bought it, but other than that I love it. Oh saying that £30 to get 140 miles is not much fun!!!

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
other halfs dad has got one of these, nice interior which was a surprise but imo underpowered! 170bhp iirc?!

Yeah for the weight it is underpowered. It is just far too heavy. Still its a lot quicker than the old Clio I had and looks a lot nicer, especially on the inside.

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Thats screaming out for the bolt on supercharger kit from alpine!

ha ha, agree, if I could afford it I would, I can barely afford to run it now!! I think with the supercharger £30 would do less than 100 miles!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
more power, rwd is what it needs.

isnt there a version of this car if not very simular that fits the bill in the US ?

hyundai genesis coupe ??
306hp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX-wgjIqyB8

would be good to get it over here nice and cheap low 18K-£20k`s

For that budget there are a bootload of adverts of 1-2 year old cars with much more to offer.

Probably one of the reasons some cars dont make it over here...

clio sport
My clio will out do ur tuscani ur bhp.per tonne is 125 and my clio Bout 150 as ur car heaviest and on a trac.k the tuscani have no chance.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
My clio will out do ur tuscani ur bhp.per tonne is 125 and my clio Bout 150 as ur car heaviest and on a trac.k the tuscani have no chance.

Seriously? Are you smoking crack?

Looks like 1*2's are well within reach of knuckle dragging clowns now after reading that drivel. Shame as i loved my 182.

Listerine & Poledo

I bet he'd beat you at putting together a coherent sentence though, even in da twistiez (sic)

e92 330i
I used to have one of these, 1.6 gen 2 (yes, the ulgliest one). Slow but nice inside. See alot of the gen3/3.5 with RX-8 alloys, look nice tbh.

clio sport
how about we go to ur hyundai event and teach u guys or girls some lessons. and than u people will know not to mess with us.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'm always shocked at how little power they are able to extract from such an engine :dapprove: