ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some pics of the R8...

Got a bit of time to take a few pics of the R8, here they are...

Enjoy. :)

P8292880.jpg

P8292886.jpg

P8292906.jpg

P8292925.jpg

P8292927.jpg

P8292898.jpg

P8292918.jpg

P8292900.jpg

P8292939.jpg

Plates not going to be to everyones taste, it is a bit marmite.

Got it as a bit of a joke really, i'll have my 'SHOFI' plate on it probably in the next few months. :)

Turbos.
PMSL, can visualise you driving that down the highstreet brrapping away.

Looks nice and mean, but putting the spoiler up isn't an improvement IMO! Great cars, a superb design... but would i have one over a Lambo? No way!

Integra Type-R DC2
LOL! I actually like the plate. Its ironic.

Lovely car though, great colour combo.

Monaco 172
I think its awsome that someone who wears a baseball cap can afford an R8.

Can imagine the looks you get.

Fantastic car, a credit to you.

Porsche Boxster987S
i cannot believe some some people on this forum. You have just put pics up of an incredible looking car , a car that a handful on here could own but yet they choose to comment on your plate. LOL

Awesome car!

Octy VRS
Probably the nicest R8 I've seen. So much better dark without the glaring silver side vents. Wheels look cool but I reckon something else would look better, they are nicer black though.

Cheers for the comments guys, cant wait to get a new exhuast system fitted to it now! :)

Btw, the baseball cap, it doesnt normally slant sideways, i just put it like that cos it was getting in the way of taking the pictures! lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Love the car and love the baseball cap!!

Theres a bloke round here about 23/24 and drives a black Lambo. Wears nike air max, muscle vests and a DC cap! Love it!

I do shorts and sandals sometimes, it is bit of a shock when you step out of an R8 or something, especially when i had the Lambo.

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome car, but why would you downgrade from the lambo? For me, as much as th er8 is a great car, its a budget supercar....for that money id much rather have the GTR...
I hate the plate, if its ironic, then fine. You seem articulate in your posts so maybe it is....;)...If you dont mind me asking, what do you do for a living?

None :(
i know im on a night shift and VERY VERY tired already, but i must be the slowest person on here! Why is the plate chavy? (me thinks am i gonna regret asking this)

As for the car, there's one at work every now and then, and we all drool looking at it, but must say there's something about yours which looks "different/better?" than the one at work. Tidy tidy example!

Oh and i think the plate is better than having standard plates on a car like that! I always say to myself when i see a very expensive car with std plates on, if you can afford that car, why on earth don't you put a private plate on it?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
nice car, i can understand why you went form a lambo to a R8 as i am sure the audi is more of an everyday car that the lambo is not.