ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Somerset

S

ss4ya

Is there anyone that lives in somerset, if so where abouts do you live, i live in Bridgwater and work in Taunton.

cheers

Stu

Just about to buy ....
I work in Weston Super Mud. Dont have a 172 Cup yet though but will do when the stealer get his finger out

Titanium 182 full fa
ss4ya said:
Is there anyone that lives in somerset, if so where abouts do you live, i live in Bridgwater and work in Taunton.

cheers

Stu

i worked in Riders motorcycles for a few years, Bridgwater nite life is a bit mad isnt it... was seeing the Manager of Remedies at the time...so many fites around that place

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Day said:
Freebone is from Zummerzet IIRC

cheers day...nice of you to remember me....

yeah i am in shepton mallet, not to far from taunton or bridgewater really,and go to uni in bath

Bakes - where exactly are you at uni as i go to uni in bath aswell mate
i am at bath spa, sion hill

RenaultSport Clio 182
Freebone - I am at the University of Bath, up on the hill. Living in Oldfield Park at the moment.

RenaultSport Clio 182
I live just round the corner from Moorland Road down a road called Millmead Road. If you ever drive down there you'll probably see my striped Clio!

I have seen quite a few Renaultsports in and around Bath. There is a black 182 and artic blue 182 in Oldfield Park. Seen an orange Megane 225 and quite a few silver 172's around also.

Whereabouts do you live in Bath?

2.0 175dci rs meggy
U next to characters???
i live in maple gardens - up the road from the morfields pub - got a black ronal'd valver

RenaultSport Clio 182
James - What is characters? Is Maple Gardens up near the Bear pub? If so I am the other side of Oldfield Park.

2.0 175dci rs meggy
hair dressers - yes up by bear flat - but less 5-10 mins walk away!!!
millmead road does that have the victoria on?

2.0 175dci rs meggy
go up that road quite alot to pick my daughter! - what vehicle do you have? a stripped dark blue mark 1 16v?

RenaultSport Clio 182
I have got a Racing Blue 182 with stripes, usually parked opposite the pub somewhere. I will look out for you when I'm driving around Bath.

Black Gold Meggy 225
I live on bloomfeild road....lol we all live close togethr but I have hardly ever seen you guys.

I do think a Bath meet is on the cards...Bakes I think I have seen you about.

RenaultSport Clio 182
Yeah all very close together. I have seen a few RS Clio's around but I will definitely look out for you guys.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
D_0_4_7 said:
I live on bloomfeild road....lol we all live close togethr but I have hardly ever seen you guys.

when i stay in bath i am just off of moreland road shops...can't remember the road name.....i have only ever seen a willy in oldfield park though...no other clios...

Bakes said:
I have got a Racing Blue 182 with stripes, usually parked opposite the pub somewhere. I will look out for you when I'm driving around Bath.

I think my missus has a picture of your car on her phone, it was the first racing blue she had seen and wanted to show me which Clio she wanted!

I think I seen you in Bath on Friday night actually, about 10:15pm near the Quasar car park (can't remember the proper name of it), I was walking back to my car.

RenaultSport Clio 182
ukaskew said:
I think my missus has a picture of your car on her phone, it was the first racing blue she had seen and wanted to show me which Clio she wanted!

I think I seen you in Bath on Friday night actually, about 10:15pm near the Quasar car park (can't remember the proper name of it), I was walking back to my car.

Cool! Yeah probably was me on Friday night, not sure where I was going. I can't remember what the car park is called either.

2.0 175dci rs meggy
Bakes said:

seen your car parked up last night!!!!!

2.0 175dci rs meggy
D_0_4_7 said:

bloomfield road < is that the one that runs up to odd down??? get confused as there is a bloomfield lane